or Register?

Nettling Nesah
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

This letter was penned the very day after snatching Sonia’s hand in marriage (though gloatingly started in the night before he retired, electric lights aglow) in all his flamingo galore.

Quote:My dearest Nesah,

How is France treating you?

I met someone – someone who drove me to impulse! It was the biggest wedding any of our family ever had, but on short notice. You must forgive me, sister. There were hundreds there, and we were both dressed to the nines.

I now have two sons: Esau and Jacob.

Sonia is, by far, the most beautiful woman I have ever been with. In the beginning, she practically accosted me with marriage! I am certain she looks forward to meeting you.

Tell me about your travels. Your accomplishments. Have you met a man to put you through college yet?

Fondly,
Zechariah

P.S. I am closing on a house suitable for a successful lawyer’s family. Unfortunately, there is no guest room – but there is a cricket field!

Conveniently, Zechariah omitted the part where he fretted over how to kick Ruth out and instead just decided to keep letting the property.