Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

A Quiet Walk Through Town

306 Posts
13 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"He's well. A bright boy, like ye were when ye was a lad. He's chubby and has a mop o' curls. He looks nothin' like his da." She grinned. "Angus changed his tune about leavin' me when he found out it was a boy." She snorted.
Cpl John Blacke 133765

78 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

John laughed. "He better not be like me! Da will have a fit and hang me and angus up by our balls if he does! Not unless I get Angus first!" He smiled "hopefully now that I'm back here I can see him grow. I feel soo guilty I've missed a chunk of our little sisters life!" He sighed. "I've missed so much Ruth! Even made peace with da & Joe"

306 Posts
13 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

She smiled, "I don't mean yer worst parts, brother. I mean all the good parts so far. He will not be a soldier though, he'll be a scholar. Imagine, me babe as a scholar instead of a worker. He's so very smart and he adores Mr. Blackwood..." and by the look in her eyes, she did to. She was clearly in love.
Cpl John Blacke 133765

78 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 5ft 10inches
Alias: Hutchie

John smiled "well I hope he does Ruth. I hope someone got the brains in our family cause it sure as hell ain't me but I would say I don't have any regrets but that would be lying. But hey I'm still here I'm still breathing. I'm still fighting" he sighed "and I will be out of the army soon. Ma will be glad about that"