Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

Lessons

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

Her attention turned to the best maid the world ever bore, and smiled sweetly. "Do what, my dear?" she said as easily in english.

158 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Alias: BlackAck

"Speak foreign, Miss. French is it?" Ellie knew the strange words were for the benefit of her fellow student, their native language, but to Ellie's Yorkshire ears it sounded like the English spoken after consuming a bottle of gin.

253 Posts
4 Threads

"Yes, it is French. And I was taught to speak French among a few other languages. It is tricky, but if someone has the patience and desire, anyone can learn another language. Just as our friend here is learning English." She added and smiled at the other.

158 Posts
5 Threads

"I'll stick to learning English, Miss." Ellie answered. "Fer now," she added leaving open possibilities for the future. After all, her teacher at school had said Ellie had shown promise in scholarship.

253 Posts
4 Threads

The woman gave her an understanding nod and smile as she stroked the large fluffy cat in her arms. "Alright, I am more than happy to begin if you like. Perhaps after a little more learning and practice, you can help Cheri practice."

158 Posts
5 Threads

Ellie nodded vigourously. Her maiding duties were complete for now. Lessons in reading surely made her better at her job, better able to care for her employer. She was acting more like an old fashioned ladies' maid at the moment, waiting on Christine, being a companion that sort of thing.

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

Chéri had no problem letting Ellie put her words in first. Perhaps she had something more material than them to contribute. They simply shrugged in disbelief and commented “Isn’t that kind of stupid though? At the end of the day, one goes to the priest to stop living in sin even though that is what one wants to do,” pre-emptively, Chéri waved their hand: didn’t want a lecture. Ellie had called them funny. This word they knew now. They shrugged “Funny good? Good,” was their only English comment, before turning expectantly to Christine.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine's mouth opened for a moment before closing again. "I think some of my books will have a situation to hopefully explain it in a clear way.... maybe? So let us wait until then. For today.." She pulled out two copies of a children's book. She handed one over to Cheri, "L'Histoire De Pierre Lapin." Then she handed its duplicate to Ellie, both sporting the same inquisitive looking rabbit on the cover. "The Tale of Peter Rabbit. It is a fun little story about a rabbit and his adventure in a farmer's garden. I hope you will both enjoy it."