or Register?

[CW] First class to whitby....
Second LT/Jeweller

8 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

William teased "while I may sit in the officers mess I do not just sit and drink port & be merry" he smiled "alot of people are of what we do and if we do a decent enough job I may be promoted"

William sighed "some home cooking sounds like a treat! I've missed our food. Some how the army chefs with soyers don't quite match" he joked.

After the kids had went upstairs his arm slid around his wife's waist and he pulled her closely kissing her softly. His free hand gently tilting her head back to kiss her once more. "Ohhhh some assistance does sound good aswell as company!'

He had been away weeks. Between the army and also the store he craved her more than ever and wanted very ounce of her. He playfully kissed her neck and ear before whispering in her ear "god I've missed you"

32 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: she/her
Height: 5'6"
Alias: Selene

“You don’t?” Bess teased back, her eyes wide with feigned innocence. “I always thought that was the most important part of your duties.” She didn’t see the appeal of the military, but William seemed to enjoy it, and though the army took him away from her, she never thought of asking him to give it up. She had no problem at all minding the store while he was away.

She laughed at his remark about the food in the army. Bess had heard many times that it was barely edible. Their own cook was excellent at her job and he would eat well from now on.

Once the patter of the boys’ footsteps disappeared up the stairs, she sighed with pleasure as William pulled her close and kissed her. Pressing herself against him while being careful not to crush the baby, she returned his kisses eagerly. Her body hummed with desire. “Not as much as I missed you,” she replied in a sultry tone of voice.

Stepping away, she kept hold of his hands. “And, of course, I will keep you company.” She had a feeling that she would wind up in the tub with him, which suited her just fine. Releasing one hand, she pulled him down the hallway and into the bathroom. “Did anything else interesting happen while you were away?” she asked while she sat on the edge of the clawfoot tub and turned on the tap.
Second LT/Jeweller

8 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 5ft 10 inches
Alias: Hutchie

William thought for a moment "to be honest darling I've struggled to keep track of what's been going on, my notebook/diary is in my luggage and ill sort through that once I've had a proper bath and food, that campaign bath is tiny! the bed roll isn't much better but it could be worse I could be sleeping on the floor like the soldiers with just a blanket, god I cant wait to be cuddled up in bed with you later under those linen sheets"

William took off his shirt and placed it to the side of the bathroom for the laundry, he'd worn the same clothing for the past few weeks that he had been in London and or away with the regiment. he stretched to ease his muscles before stripping from the waist down and throwing his clothing on the chair.

he slipped into the warm water and sighed with delight and pleasure "new shop is up and running, good bunch of staff with potential to grow with us, they are looking to find an apprentice jeweler as I'm hoping to progress more into time pieces, annual camp was its usual. they are talking about doing a route march in a few year across the Scottish highlands but i will be too old by that point. this is a young mans game. not someone old like me"