Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] All the boys to the yard
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"God-willing it will. He..." he had to be careful here. Elijah was a friend. But he was also a constable. There was no proof, however. "I found out he had been saving money. Said he earned it picking up small jobs... But I know a good deal of people in this town and he doesn't have much time to waste... Except he stays out at night when I told him not to... Please don't do anything, Elijah, I have no proof. But I fear sometimes I've raised a thief."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned in surprise and then folded his arms in thought. "You would rather I find him than someone else, Ben.. if he is. But, I don't think so. I can't think of that many cases of break ins or stealing. I mean there's been a few but most of those had been caught pretty quickly or it wasn't that much in value. I am not sure what he is doing. But I will keep an eye out, alright?"
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Benjamin seemed reluctant to believe it. With all Simon's misconduct, it was not difficult to imagine him stealing, and he could not fathom where else he could have gotten the money. Believe Simon's words? No, Simon was lying, he knew that much. "Thank you, Elijah. I appreciate it."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "Don't thank me. I wish to try to help you guys. You both have lost so much, i don't want you to lose each other. Not over .. whatever is going on with Simon."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Ben nodded.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah smiled and then gestured to the building. "Ah this is my place. Thank you for walking me home, Ben. Please make sure you get home safely. I will let you know if I discover anything.."
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

"Thanks, Elijah." And with that, he left.