Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Take On Me [Market, Shops and Spas]

13 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 6

As they got closer, he slowed to a stop and pulled up at the door. "That'd be wonderful! I can always use more customers. I'm glad you had a good time." He flashed the man his most winning smile as he pulled a lever that released the doors that had kept the man safely contained. He hopped down and didn't offer a hand this time. "I'll help you get these things. Want me to take them to the door for you?" Elliot was wanting to help the man and hoped he didn't slam the door in his face. Of course, leaving some horse manure on a doorstep every few days tended to make him feel better.
Banned

14 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'3"
Alias: tomato

Kimeya hopped out of the cab easily, going to pull some notes before he paused at Elliot's offer.  It was probably just something he would use to ask for more payment, but Kimeya really did have a lot of things, and he lived in an upstairs apartment...

"I wouldn't mind the help," he said in a cautious tone, "but I live upstairs.  Would you mind leaving your - Conner just to help me bring my things up?  You don't have to, you know."

13 Posts
1 Thread

Elliot looked up at the place as he grabbed the items from under the seat. "Sure. Just remember to pay me." He chuckled and then handed over the pot, mostly because he thought Kimeya would prefer to carry the more fragile item.

"Lovely place you got." He said and filled his arms so the man would have less to carry and started to walk to the door before waiting for him to open it. "And don't mind Conner. He'll just stand there, he's a good horse."
Banned

14 Posts
0 Threads

Gladly, Kimeya took the pot handed to him and took a moment to look it over and make sure it was in the same condition he'd bought it in.  If there were any dents or scratches, they were too small for him to see in the light, so he shifted his attention to other items handed his way.

"Well, if I don't pay you, you know where I live."

A key was produced to unlock a front door that opened immediately to a length of stairs.  Kimeya glanced back to make sure Elliot was following.  The room the stairs opened up to was small, but comfortable.  A table sat in the center of the room, where an ancient looking pot sat, the handle broken off of one side and creating a massive rift in the side of it.  Kimeya set his new pot beside it and gestured to the table for Elliot to set the rest of this things.

"I appreciate it," he said genuinely, pulling out his wallet again.  He pulled out enough notes to pay for a standard ride, and then doubled it after a second of thought, handing it over to Elliot.  "Ehm, will that be enough?"

13 Posts
1 Thread

Elliot brought the items up the stairs, casually glancing around the place as he did so. When he was instructed to, he carefully set them on the table. With a small playful salute, he reached for the money and smiled huge.

"Hey, that's very generous of you. It'll be perfect. If you ever need another ride, let me know. I'll get you there safely and slowly." He started towards the stairs. "Need anything else?" The driver didn't know what he could help with, but he paid so well it only felt fair to ask.
Banned

14 Posts
0 Threads

A simple nod was Kimeya's only response to the thanks, following a step behind Kimeya to lead him to the stairs.  He'd already been paid, so it would be awkward to follow him back down to the street, but it felt rude to leave him already.

"Oh, no thank you.  Have a good night though."  He returned the salute and watched Elliot take a few steps down the stairs before turning to busy himself with his new purchases.