Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Late at Night, Do You Know Where Your Kids Are? [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodatio

188 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 4'10"

Edward nodded to her and held up a finger. "That's right! You are old enough. I've been mostly on my own for like a year or two! I never go back home unless I need to." He didn't want to admit sometimes he missed seeing his stupid family even if it was only for a brief hello and leave again. "I can help you live on the streets just like me. It's almost like being a pirate. You know, stealing and all."

He chuckled "You mean no one better BUT Seabeard! And of course, I would only accept the best pirates!"
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"
Alias: tomato

Mable was laughing again, softer only as sleep crept up on her.  "We're pirates, just without a ship is all.  But not for long... soon we'll have enough to buy our own ship.  Then we'll really be unstoppable!"

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward nodded and yawned slightly as he closed his eyes. He rolled onto his side away from her because it was his preferred side. "We just.. need more crew. I don't think you can.. sail with just two people. "He said sleepily.
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

More crew..?  Mable wondered if any of her other friends would like to be pirates.  Anne didn't seem like the type to want to be on a ship all day, every day.  Stephanie was the same... Father Brennan hated being on ships, and Francis did too, even though he was definitely not her friend.

"We can make do until we find more people," she said softly.  "At least we'll know everything's being done right if it's just us two working on them."

188 Posts
4 Threads

Edward nodded even though he barely knew a thing about ships. He figured he'd figure it out when he got one. He curled up a bit and rest his head on his arm. "Sounds good. We'll find people. Good hard working pirates who will help us get rich and famous." He said though his voice grew quiet as he was about to drift off.
Banned

235 Posts
4 Threads

Good, hard working people.  That was always the way to go.  And they'd be rich and famous and never have to worry about a single thing ever again.  And Edward could sail her back to the farm whenever she wanted, and she'd have all her animals there, and life would be perfect.

"Sounds amazing," she agreed, finally closing her eyes.  The sound of waves and her friend's gentle breathing lulled her into a restful sleep.