or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

“You ‘don’t know,’” Zechariah sniped right back at Tobias, a disbelieving look pinned on him. “You live with the woman, you sleep with the woman, you raise your hand-” he imitated Tobias raising his arm at Alice, too close to Tobias’ face, “-and you ‘don’t know’ why she flinches away from you!”

Discontent to stay to his own fight, he jumped too into defense of the lady.

“Hilarious!” he barked. “My ears are still bleeding from you and the redheads screaming at them the whole way!”

When Tobias insisted he never struck Alice, Zechariah cast a confident look her way. Did a man truly act like that if he had not struck the broad?

His gloating was interrupted only by the remembrance that Rose existed, which drew a frown. However, he cheered up when another redhead tried to pull the same trick and sunk like rocks instead.
Private Eye

302 Posts
11 Threads

Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'3"

Aslan bicycled by on a bicycle he’d snagged the other night after his got stolen, and paused when he saw a scene. Then, he bicycled faster.
Gardener

55 Posts
2 Threads

Height: 5'3"

Mehmet smiled to Murphy, about to take him up on his offer … and then the yelling got louder, so he looked back. He saw the splash. He heard the “someone, help!”

“Uh, one moment.”

Mehmet dashed to the pier, clutched onto a post, and held a hand out for the kid who had looked a bit on the heavy side.
Blood-Shy Future Surgeon

78 Posts
4 Threads

Just then, one of the Carrington boats veered in with Roderick projectile-vomiting off the pier-facing side.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

The one called Murphy had stopped to watch what his new friend was doing, so he didn't notice another person until the constable apologized as he stepped by. There was quiet an uproar at this part of the pier for no reason. When he got there, it was ... a sight.

"What is going on here?!" Was all he could say as he saw the women on and in front of the boat, several very familiar men on the other side and one guy reaching into some vomit water to pull out... Anne!??
Farmer's wife

290 Posts
10 Threads

Alice blushed at Lory's question. She shook her head. "'e's not touched me that way," she whispered, avoiding her eye. Then suddenly Rose was there too. Alice shrunk even further. She did not want to leave, but she did not know what to say to all the questions. Meanwhile Miss Pennyfeather and Mr. Meijer were still fighting on the shore. She put her hands in front of her face.

It didn't last long. There was a loud splash and when she lowered her hands, she saw Anne resurfacing. "Anne!" she shrieked and she rushed to the edge of the boat to offer her sister a hand.

Even the fast approach of vomit could not stop her.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose rushed over to help.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias didn't even know who to reply to first. They were all coming at him at once. Mr. Meijer's words rang through his head and he turned back to the man. That blatant liar! "I did not raise my hand!" he shouted back. "I wouldn't!"

Before he could say anything else, there was a splash and he turned to the noise. Anne. People were already helping her though, so Tobias stayed where he was.

Oh for the love of... Elijah as well. Fine! Perhaps it was about time law and order got involved! Tobias turned to the constable and gestured towards Zech. "This man is falsely accusing me of beating my wife. You may investigate if ye must. I've nothing to hide. But this man entered my home without permission with the intent of seducing my wife!"

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Anne gasped as she resurfaced. Even at this time of year, the water was cold. And... smelly. Ew! She saw help extended from the shore, but instead turned to the boat and let the girls help her up.
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

"Rose!" Ben shouted after his daughter when he saw her jump into the boat. And there was Anne. "Anne! Anne!"

Stupid Anne.

Ben hurried to the waterside to try and help the other man pull his daughter out of... eww... the water. But Anne turned to the boat instead. "Anne! Get over 'ere!" he shouted.

Then he heard Elijah getting involved in the background, and Tobias state that... The world around him became dark for a second.

Seduce Alice... Like he had done with Simon... Another one...

One moment he was at the waterside. The next moment, he was launching himself at Mr. Meijer, swinging his fist at the man's face. He'd finish him!