Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Just Ordinary Post-Race Drama [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]
Posting Freak

1,086 Post
14 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Ben still struggled, but couldn't do much against two men holding him. "That man is an animal!" he defended himself.

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias continued to hold on. "Doesn't mean ye can just attack 'im, Ben!"

He glanced over at his two team mates and jerked his chin to summon them over to help. He wasn't going to leave Alice here.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan was glad Mr. Meijer chose not to continue the fight. He did not believe him to be innocent either, but he did not want his patient to get more injured, nor did he want a second patient.

For God's sake, he was still in his wet clothes.

"How are you feeling, Mr. Meijer? Does your head hurt? Any dizziness or nausea?"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah frowned at Ben. He was insulting Zechariah, himself, he was just not stopping. The constable looked at the man who had struggled in his and Tobias' grip and lowered his brow. "Animals attack others and their own, Ben. You're the only one here who can't control yourself." A pained look came over his face. "I never took you in because you were like a dad to me, and I didn't want to hurt your family by taking you from them. But that didn't help did it? You never learned and you never got better."

He finally snapped at the man in his arms. "My greatest regret is not doing this sooner. If I had, Simon might still be alive. I gave him the money to go to York to get away from you. So he could be happy and you couldn't hurt him anymore."
Baker

20 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: He/him
Height: 6'

Murphy gave Mehmet the directions to a bathhouse he knew of. Just then he saw Tobias looking to them for help. He shrugged, letting the man beside him choose if he wanted to stay or not. He felt he could handle it. As he approached, he heard the constable say something he had no idea about and wasn't his business. Instead, he quickly knelt down and grabbed both of the man's legs, causing him to be restrained in the air, making it a lot harder to struggle for freedom. "Let's go!" He said trying to be cheerful but came out his usual monotone.
The Diamond Pony

159 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"

Lory was consumed with her loathing. Loathing for her uncle. Loathing for the un-puked upon man in nice clothing. Loathing for that smell.

How did you get the smell out of a dress this nice?
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

Only the slight, derisive curl of Zechariah’s upper lip suggested he heard Ben. He kept his eyes off Elijah and his attention on Wells instead, fixing his sleeve down once more.

“I feel no dizziness, headache, or nausea,” Zechariah confirmed, though he let his hand drift over where Ben had tried to strike.

He flinched. His eyes lifted toward the arrest, tense anew.
Gardener

55 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'3"

“See you at the bathhouse,” Mehmet said, then started off for it.

Surely nothing more could go terribly wrong.
Alcoholic

100 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'0"

Anita hit Mehmet, riding a bike with a very large front wheel.

629 Posts
22 Threads

Height: 5'1''

Elijah's words cut through her. The memories made her nauseous. The conflicting loyalties suffocated her. The veracity of those words froze her brain. She didn't want them to be true. But wasn't she the one who had fetched Elijah, that day so shortly before Simon's arrest when her father had beaten him once again? Had she not disobeyed and betrayed and ripped her heart in two, because she knew it was true and something had to be done? Yet to hear Elijah say such things to her father ripped it in two all over. Her lip trembled. A warm tear rolled down her cheek. She sniffed as quietly as she could.