768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon stopped walking, nearly falling over. He leaned on Elijah. "I'm tired..."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah sighed and hugged him , letting him rest his head on his shoulder. "We're almost there. You can sleep pretty quick, but I want you to have water first, ok? We all want you to be waking up in the morning." He smiled sadly and patted his cheek to help perk him up so he could make the journey. "I know things are hard, and your family's rough sometimes.. but everyone loves you Simon. I know they did when I left. I'm sure its the same now."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon did not resist the hug. In his drunkness, and loneliness, he imagined being in Zech's arms for a moment, and he gently caressed Elijah's back and rested his head on the man's shoulder.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah's eyes widened and he laughed weakly and pulled back slightly. "You really are tired. Come on. Maybe I should make you some tea instead and let you sober up a bit before sleeping. " He rubbed the back of his neck after breaking that connection. He would have loved it if it had been Wesley back in York. That man could melt him with a smile. He shook such thoughts from his head and continued leading him home. "I bet you'd love to meet Diane. You can't vomit on the cat either."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon stepped back but was too drunk to realize how awkward this was. "Is she your wife?" He asked as he started moving again.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head and smiled. "Now now, when have I ever been able to get a girl with my looks?" He never tried for a girl, but he wasn't about to admit that. "I was single when I left and I'll be single when I die. Not a man with your good looks though. Now here we are. "He gestured to the small house. It was cheap but he managed to make it home. He only let him go to unlock the door and led him in. "I'll get the fire made if you want to get comfortable on the couch."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

[Content warning: homophobic language]

Probably a sodomite. Simon thought, but the thought left him as quickly as it came. It was hard to hold any thought at the moment. He fell down on the couch and lost consciousness.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gasped and leaned over patting his cheek, almost slapping him. "Come on, wake up! I can't let you sleep like this. You might vomit again..."
Administrator

768 Posts
58 Threads

Simon frowned.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and made him sit up and lean over the side of the sofa arm, just in case. He went into the kitchen to start a kettle and poured a glass of water. He headed back and splashed him.