Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] In Constant Sorrow, All Through His Days [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he him
Height: 6'

Francis was loving the close contact, but the door opened. It was not nearly long enough for a bath. He was right! He turned to the girl who was completely dry and squinted. It wasn't out of anger, but trying to figure out what she was up to and if she'd do anything to hurt her brother for enjoying his company. He looked back when Edmund chided her for being rude.

He smiled at him and shook his head. "It's alright, she's right. It's late and if she wants to go to bed, you should too. I will see you again, soon.. alright?" He looked into his eyes though he knew to avoid being too romantic with him in front of her, even if she could possibly be fine with him being gay, she'd not be fine with seeing her big brother acting lovey dovey in front of her.

"Come and visit me or I'll see you... I promise." He wanted to kiss him goodbye but he stood. He started towards the door, but an idea came to him. "Could you.. walk me out?" He asked innocently towards Edmund. It was so bad to be already addicted, but he was weak to temptation.
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Edmund was pouting again when Francis moved to stand, and he followed him purely out of drunk instinct when he turned to leave.  "Walk you... wh - yes, of course," he said with a blink, taking a step towards his friend.

There was a presence at his side, and when Edmund turned to look, it was Mable.  There was the smallest furrow between her brows as she glared at Francis, and Edmund couldn't understand why she'd ever look at someone so nice like that.

"The door's only right there," she said, "we can see you out from here."

"Mable," Edmund chided again, moving away from her, "I am trying to be polite.  Go - go to bed, I'll just be right back."

Looking away from his sister, Edmund put a hand on Francis' back and sent him an apologetic smile.
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis looked genuinely sad when Mable kept her brother from walking him out. He glanced up to Edmund and tried to look forgiving and give him an assuring smile.

He took the chance to go out of the door into the empty hallway and turned to rest his forehead on the other man's shoulder. "I am sorry. She really doesn't like me. This makes things difficult. " His head hung down and he held the other's hand in both of his.

"I really am going but.. I hope to see you soon. If I don't.." he looked from him to the closed door and back. Would the girl speak sense to him? Would he realize on his own after he sobered up how ridiculous this was? Francis would only drag him down. The idea made him stare hard at the ground. "We'll always be friends. Even.. when we don't see each other. " He turned to walk away .
Banned

133 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: WOW!
Height: 5'4"
Alias: tomato

Edmund frowned at Francis' words, but he was right.  Mable didn't like him, for some unfathomable reason.

Perhaps it wasn't even Francis' fault, but Edmund's, he realized.  She hated to see him drunk.  The younger held tight onto Francis' hands where they held his.

And now even Francis was sad.  Mable had made his friend sad and he wasn't even looking at him now, and Edmund missed his eyes so much.

He let go of the man's hand just to take his arm, turning him back to face Edmund.  "Hey," he began, tilting his head to see Francis' face properly, "I'll find you tomorrow.  I miss you already, and Mable - Mable will come around, or she won't.  I don't care what she thinks."

Edmund surprised himself by saying it, but he did not try to take them back one the words were in the air.  To distract himself, he leaned his head up more and pressed a light kiss to Francis' cheek.  Only then did he let the man go.

"I'll see you."
Beggar

479 Posts
5 Threads

Francis looked into his eyes when he was made to face him. He brushed his fingers over the man's cheek when he kissed him. He really didn't want to go but it was for the best.

"I'll make myself easy to find. I miss you too. Then we will know for sure that it isn't just the alcohol "which he feared." And we will spend many more days together. Please sleep well, Edmund." He looked at him, smiling but fearing it would be the last time. Then he turned and walked away.