Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Red Alert! [Market, Shops and Spas]
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

“Sir,” she deadpanned. “There’s a mayor that still uses my nude photograph as a dartboard and writes me in extensive detail about it. If the worst I had to worry about is the illegal, mean, and patently false things a mere child is writing about my genitalia and its presumed pastures, I think I’d just use that as a dartboard.”
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah looked at the woman in shock. "I.. I am so sorry. I can't believe someone would be so cruel." He looked from her and back to the Pony then sighed rubbing his forehead. "She still shouldn't have done that. And you definitely shouldn't be going through that! I'm .. sorry..' He slumped and turned to rest his forehead on a wall. Time wasted and she got away with it. But it felt insignificant with what the woman said. And people didn't believe it any more, so that was.. some small comfort? He would just talk to her next time he saw her face to face. It would happen eventually.
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

The woman waved a hand at his sympathy, though her expression softened a bit.

“Don’t worry about it. I have better aim.”

She put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head.

“You’ll get through it. There’s plenty of fish in the sea, Constable.”

Though, uh, she hoped he didn’t try fishing at the Pony for a bit. The girls were awfully spooked.

On the bright side, she hadn’t heard any of the clients whining about supposed pickpocketing lately.

“… Oh, and Constable?” she beckoned. “You haven’t seen any high wheel bicycles that are … too expensive, to be in certain peoples’ possession, have you? It disappeared when you weren’t here.”
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah smiled weakly at the mention of her aim. "I'd believe it." he said quietly.

"Thank you. It really isn't about that, I honestly am not feeling like trying the dating scene any more. I was a fool to think it would solve anything anyway. Some people are truly destined to be alone." He said offhandedly and shrugged. It was very painful to admit, but having a love life truly wasn't for him. His attempts proved that and clearly his heart couldn't find someone who would love him in return. He didn't feel like trying for rejection any longer. "Thank you for talking to me and letting me see a bigger picture though, I mean that."

He looked curious as she mentioned the bicycle and shook his head. "I haven't, but if I do I'll look into it. I don't see a lot of those sort of bicycles around."