Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] No Day But Today [Market, Shops and Spas]

15 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'0
Alias: Lily

Lockwood & Son were between contracts on the build and were catching up on completing a few new furniture pieces for the expansion of the mill and work on the orders for new trunks for the new sailors, but that didn’t stop Henri from using this time to gain a little extra money. His new employer’s stairs needed reinforced and there was a down-spout that needed redirected. In the late afternoon, Henri made a list of all the supplies he would need and went to the market. 

The afternoon was busy and bright, the sun warm and the smell of the salty sea air filling his lungs made him thank the maker for such days as this. He was an avid lover of many things, though he did so quietly, but the beauty of the natural world around him never seemed to let him down. 

No day but today…

Even as the streets filled with the faces of the familiar and the new alike, he was thankful for their bit of peace and hoped it would never change. However, as he was lost in his thoughts his shoulder bumped into someone and instantly he was horrified. 

“I’m so sorry,” He begged as he moved to help them, “Please forgive me.”

6 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

The woman was startled when she was bumped into , but luckily the gentleman was good enough to apologize. She wished she'd had someone with her while she was out, but it was just for a stroll. Perhaps she should stick closer to home, who knows what went on while she was out. She'd never live with herself if something happened just because she wanted to stretch her legs and get some good fresh air. Then again, she completely trusted some of the girls.

"You're quite alright. No need to be forgiven for a mere accident. Are you all well?" She said calmly as she stood tall and proud as she always did. One had to keep themselves looking the part even when they just wanted to relax. There could be enemies everywhere wanting to make her look bad.

But he didn't have the scent of alcohol on his breath, nor did he seem to be ill from a quick glance over. He did seem bothered though. "If you need to sit down, I am sure there is a bench somewhere."

15 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6'0
Alias: Lily

“And it truly was an accident. I—“ He paused and held up his list as though he needed proof as to what he was doing so that she did not think him crazy or worse…a drunk. “I was just trying to keep my focus on this list,” He held up the paper and already felt the heat of his foolish nature start to warm his cheeks and his neck flushed at his shame.

“I am well, I just still get turned around here and the sea—“ He motioned to it like an idiot as though that would simply explain it all, “She looks beautiful today no?”

Jesus Christ Henri…get it together.