Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] new constabulary.....new beat [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth took the child from Elijah and the babe stopped crying. She turned to the new constable, or sergeant or whatever. She eyed him up and down. Since when was anyone representing the law pleased to meet her? Oh right, he was new, that was why. She rather liked that.

She offered him a flirty smile, but it instantly turned into a grimace when her bruised face did not allow a smile. Well, shite.

"Pleased to meet you, Sergeant McLellan," she said in a honeyed voice and she took a few slow steps towards him. Sam followed, holding on to her skirt. "Where are you from?" As if his accent and name did not betray it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah refrained from rolling his eyes at Ruth, he didn't feel like warning Alasdair either. If the man liked her, all the better for Ruth then. He stood up and decided to follow Francis into the evidence room. He'd take in the inventory, "I just want to know what's going missing." He eyed him suspiciously even though he knew the other could drop him like a sack of flour. "He gave you permission, but I think it's still important to know so we aren't surprised later." He folded his arms. "I notice some jewelry is missing..." He eyed him. "I don't care if you took it to give to your girlfriend or whatever. But if you sell it, will you at least put a small portion back into our funds as he suggested?" He wondered if the other would do even that much.
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 6'0"

Fanny eyed him like a sack of flour.

“Honey’s got expensive tastes,” Officer Coburn said, staring him down comfortably. “You saying I bring her in and pass her around?”
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

Alasdair gave elijah a sideways glance and then brought his attention back to Ruth and replied to her question, he knew she was flirting in Alasdair with the smile, the sweetened voice but it was a waste of time, he was happily married man with kids so flirting with him was about as much use as a square wheel but the thought he would at least entertain the notion to try and get his collegue off the hook a little.

alasdair raised an eyebrow, "not really difficult to tell with my accent ma'am but im from Highland Perthshire in Scotland, just transferred in this week to gain promotion and a little easier life" his attention went back to Crane and Cockburn for a moment, what were those two up to he wondered?

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth was barely able to hold back a snort and covered it up with some kind of awkward half sneeze. An easier life? In Whitby? This guy was in for a treat. "How exciting, sergeant," she said sweetly. "Let me know if I can do owt to make ye feel welcome."

"Mummy, I did a poo," little Sam informed her.

Ruth grimaced.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked very shocked by even the idea of it and quickly shook his head. "Of course not! I did say 'if'. I didn't even know you were seeing anyone. And I'm not saying you have to divulge your private life, certainly not. But that is why I asked if you were going to sell it. That's all."He shook his head but moved his eyes to look over the room to take stock of anything the other would take.
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 6'0"

She heard a flirtatious voice in the next room – fuck knew she could recognize that a hectare away after her last career. A flirtatious voice interrupted by a not so seductive declaration of needing to shit.

Fanny had been lucky. That could have been her.

Instead, she was standing here with someone’s family jewels where a shocked Crane thought Coburn’s family jewels were. Oh! The charade was worth it. Kind of.

She heard a Scottish reply that she couldn’t decide whether it was horny or not about, and glanced their way to see him watching them right back.

“I could,” Officer Coburn insisted, boyishly, eys sliding back to Crane like he was offering to share lunch. “She’s a cutie. You could use a roll.”
Constabulary Sergeant

73 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Plotter: The Hutchie Gazette
Height: 6ft
Alias: Hutchie

Alasdair gave out a little smile when the kid commented. Alasdair did not miss that with his own two kids. He straightened up and said "if you will excuse me ma'am I do believe we both have children to deal with"

He turned and walked towards the evidence room where these two were acting like two school kits plugging school behind the bike shed.

He looked at both Francis and Elijah. "If it makes it easier and less headache. Why don't the both of you take the evidence that needs disposed of. Station gets 20% of the final price it get pawned for towards our Christmas night out. And yes that includes the necklace Constable Cockburn!"

191 Posts
9 Threads

Ruth pursed her lips in a dissatisfied manner when the sergeant turned away from her. He would have been interested if it weren't for her kids. Ugh, they could be such a bother. She picked both up and left the station to drop them off at her parents'.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "I take relationships seriously. I don't think you should offer that ,even if she is alright with it. But that is just me."

He was actually grateful to see the sergeant. He looked around and found a watch and handed it to Cockburn. "Sell that and donate half of it, it should cover the twenty percent for the necklace so you don't need to sell it." he offered in case the other wasn't good at math and they might not have really had the money to pay the twenty percent.