Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A letter to Mister Appleton

205 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'4"

Written in elegant handwriting and tucked in the nightstand is a letter that will be easily found before she leaves the household.

Quote:Mister Appleton,

I fear things are far too complicated to explain in person, so I am writing this letter to you. I am leaving because I think if I don't, I will only make a mess of things even more than I already have. I envy your wife. It hurts every time I see your Emma being rejected by her mother. I am sorry.

I must go.

I

The letter is unfinished and wrinkled up, as if she was going to throw it away.

205 Posts
6 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'4"

Another piece of paper soon joined the prior, this time falling to the floor.

I have started this letter over and over again, only to throw it away and waste paper. Ugh. This isn't what I want to write...

And then the next,

I think I should leave as soon as possible. I am sorry but I must go. I wish things were different but they aren't.

But the most telling one of all wasn't addressed to Mr. Appleton but somehow found its way into the mx...

Quote:Dear Journal,

I cannot stand this anymore. I am catching feelings of love for a child that does not belong to me, and now I wish Mr. Appleton would see me for what I am and that is sinful. I must leave sooner... Perhaps it wouldn't be as painful if I just began to pack my belongings tonight... I have to get out of here... It's not right.