Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Ship Has Weather'd Every Rack [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Benny nodded and relaxed slightly. He saluted. "Yes captain. I will be in town listening to rumors and deliver you anything of possible interest." He was sure the captain wouldn't mind him being out of his hair, he'd be close by every day to keep an eye on him. His loyalty to the captain ran to his core. The young man would rather die than let him down. "Do you need me to buy anything in town for the repairs?" After all, the ship did clearly need repairs as well.
Kim Bon-hwa
Bon looked up at him for a moment, clearly in thought. "See if you can find a man to do the repairs. We can lock up the bottom of the ship this time with no damage to it. I would rather the crew rested this time. It may be a long mission and we have the meet up in a moments time not far off this coast."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny smiled huge and saluted. "Aye, aye captain! I'll hire someone quick! Thsnk you for looking out for us, sir!"
Kim Bon-hwa
Bon just chuckled lightly at the boy before opening a draw and drawing a bag full of coins from it to toss at the lad. "Whatever is left after repairs is yours."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny looked startled and caught the bag without fail. He smiled huge, it was such a show of trust. The wrong person could run off with it, or get the repairs cheap. Not Benny, he would get the best repairs he could for the money, if nothing remained, it was fine. The generosity was in the act itself. "T-thank you captain! I won't let you down. You can always count on me." He smiled looking delighted and stood a little straighter. "you will see.. the repairs will be fantastic."
Kim Bon-hwa
“I know Benny” he grinned leaning back slightly. “Soon as possible.”

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny nodded before catching himself. He blushed slightly and nodded even more emphatically and saluted. "Aye, Captain. Soon as possible.' He turned quickly to leave and get it started.