Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Another Letter to Ruth McLeod

17 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'1''

[CW: Full-blown stalking ex shit]

Quote:Ruth,

Your callousness leaves me no choice. Do you know the punishment for kidnapping, Ruth? Because that is what you have done. I have never given you permission to raise our son alone in Whitby and to bring him with you to your working address at _____. Do you think that if you go to prison, you can take our son with you? He will come to me definitely in that case. And for good. Or do you really think the court would let a child see its criminal mother after you come out? Continue along this path, and you will never see your child again, I promise you.

God knows what other crimes you have committed since. If you are spreading your legs to other men, I swear to God, I will divorce you. And then what do you think the court will decide regarding your child? You really think it would allow him to live with his deserting, sexually depraved, penniless mother? No, he will come to me, Ruth, and you will never see him again. If you thought running away would give you a better life, think long and hard about this. You are still my wife. And you are my child’s mother. You still owe me your loyalty, however far away you are. You will never have a life apart from me, unless you wish to cut your son from it as well.

My father wants to see his grandson. You must not cross him, I warn you. He has an entire team of lawyers ready to make your life hell if you persist in your crime. They will destroy you if they must. Who do you think the court will listen to? The best lawyers in the country, serving a good family? Or a weeping, feeble-minded girl, who deserted her husband and kidnapped their child? You’ll be left with nothing, no child, no freedom, no money, no friends. Everyone will see you for the selfish, crazy woman you really are.

Dear Ruth, how did it come to this? I don’t want to tear a child from his mother. Not even a selfish mother. I just want to see my son, which you have so cruelly denied me. All of this could so easily be avoided if you just cease this absurd behaviour and allow a father his rights. I am still be willing to settle this between us, because I know you must have gone through a lot with the pregnancy and birth and your nervousness must have tampered with your brain. But I cannot hold up that excuse forever. It’s been a few months, and it is now time to set things right. There will not be another time. Meet me at the west pier tomorrow at 8 in the evening, and we can discuss this like grown ups. Believe me, I don’t want you to lose your child, but I will do what I must if you persevere in putting your own erratic feelings before the wellbeing of our son.

Angus McLeod

306 Posts
13 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

She opened the letter and was mildly annoyed, but she scoffed out some laughter for his stupidity.

Then she wrote him back.

Quote:Angus,

I gave birth after you left me. It's hardly kidnapping. For the last time, leave me alone!! Leave my son alone!! 

-RB, your "loving wife."