Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"I'll put it on the account; I do work for the police regularly," he said, as he began to bandage the foot. He even believed he had run into Crane on his first trip here, when he was here to assess that thief who turned out not to be mad, just a dick.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah nodded. "Thank you for coming so quickly. I'm sure you are incredibly busy." He looked at the handy work of the bandage.

"I think you can't wear your sock and shoe like that . I'll put it in something so you can take it with you when you get out of here, noah.."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Once again, Noah felt a little embarrassed by the constable's kindness. "Thank you, Mr. Crane... Doctor..." he muttered.

Tristan rose. "You're welcome. Hope you stay our of trouble in the future and refrain from kicking doors..."

"I didn't fucking steal!" Noah snapped.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah winced at the outburst. "I'll show you out, Doctor..." he didn't know his name and was embarrassed to say anything.

"And I will talk to you when I get back. " He said to Noah as he walked towards the door.

"When is a good time to get the extra bandages?"

704 Posts
11 Threads

Though he didn't approve of the language, Tristan was barely affected by the outburst. His patients in the asylum had often been unpredictable. He merely held up his hands. "Alright then..."

He followed PC Crane out. "He can reuse this one, if it doesn't get too dirty. He can wash it if he has a spare one at home," he explained to the constable. He wondered why the constable was so concerned about the bandage. Surely the kid could look after it himself.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah frowned as he wasn't sure if he had one at home but nodded. "Alright then. That will be fine. It isn't like it's bleeding or anything. " He tried to remember if he was staying with the Meijers or not.

"Thank you again. I hope we will not have to see each other too soon." He said quietly as he nodded to the man and reached to shake his hand.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"Let's hope so," Tristan agreed and he shook Crane's hand. "Have a nice day, officer." He put his hat back on and was off.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nodded shaking his hand and watched him go. He went back in and ignored Wesley as he went to the cell.

"You've been staying at that farm right? I'm sure they have a spare bandage you can wear while you get this one washed. " He sighed and rubbed his face. "I'm going to ask around and try to get you out, alright?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah was sitting on the bed, sulking, by the time Elijah returned. "Aye, but I'm sure they'll fire me now..." he muttered.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "I don't think so. Uriel seems like a very reasonable man and Kitty isn't likely to hold this against you if you are innocent. So have a little faith in people. Like I have faith that you're telling the truth. " He smiled weakly, hoping this would help the kid at least feel better.