Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]

295 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 6'

Wesley rolled his eyes. "Finally, was that so hard?" He huffed and looked at the paper work. "You still just taking stuff. I guess you longbottoms can't help yourself. "
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

It hurt. He wasn't going to try his shoe. Never mind. PC Roberts distracted him anyway. "I didn't steal owt, you idiot. They arrested the wrong guy!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Oh? Let's just check out your file and see if you are just an innocent babe who has never done a thing." He laughed as he pulled out a file to look over his passed trouble.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

For once, Noah decided to keep his mouth shut. The constable only seemed to be encouraged by his reactions. He put his socked foot up again.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley laughed. "Guess you can learn a thing." He closed the viewing window and went to sit at his desk to look over his own stiff. "Doesn't mean I have hope in you actually changing for the better. I learned a long time ago, people like you never change, so it isn't exactly your fault."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah ignored the constable now that he had closed the window. He lay back on the wooden bed. His toes still hurt.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley muttered though it was hard to hear then things went quiet. There was a door opening and he could hear Wesley talk and then another voice, Elijah's. It rose a little and then the door opened.

"Are you alright?" Elijah said with a frown and shook his head. "I swear... please take off your sock."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah had dozed off. He sat up when the constable entered and spoke. "Aye," he said, and he yawned. He took of his sock, flinching once again as he moved his toes to get it off.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan had heard good things about Crane, but he didn't like the other constable, who didn't seem to care one bit about the injured kid in the cell. Tristan had done prison duty more often than he wished he had, and often enough to know that places like these always had a one or two bullies at least. But he kept his mouth shut and followed Crane into the cell.

Oh. This kid again. What had he gotten himself arrested over? Never mind. It wasn't his business. "There, careful now." he said when he watched the kid flinch. He walked over and put his bag down on what he deemed to be the cleanest part of the floor. "Let's see."

After moving the toes and foot in different ways, feeling and testing the boy's reaction, he rose. "It's not broken. But you'll be using crutches for a week or so. Do not use that foot at all for the next four days, and then you can use it carefully, but with extra support. I'll bandage it, to keep the swelling down. Keep wrapping it up in the coming days until the swelling goes down, alright?" He opened his bag to look for a bandage.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah was very angry at Constable Roberts for the treatment to Noah. Even if he was in jail, innocent or not, he deserved to be treated like a person. He listened to Tristan and sighed. "That's good to hear. I'll get extra bandages from you later for his foot. Just tell me how much I owe you." He said as he stood by ready to assist if needed.