Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Part of Noah wanted to say a lot of angry things. But his own stupidity had rendered him speechless at last. He let Crane assist him to the bed and nodded. "Thank you..." he muttered, resting his foot on the coat.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shook his head. "Don't thank me. I'm just helping you. I'm not a monster to ignore your injury. Take it easy." He stood and turned to leave him. "I'm just getting the doctor. I'll be back soon, if any other constables come in and try to give you trouble just tell them I'm handling you. Alright?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah nodded quietly, a little embarrassed by Crane's kindness after his own behaviour.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Height: 5'10"

Elijah left immediately to look for a doctor in town. He hoped it wouldn't take too long. There was a worry about one of the constables coming and giving Noah a hard time.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Height: 6'

It had been a long morning and Wesley wasn't in the best of moods. He walked in and noticed some things were messed with. Paperwork was left out, mentioning a possible thief. He walked to the cell and looked in the small window.

"Look who came back here. You must have missed me since you couldn't keep your nose out of trouble."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Ugh that turd. What was it again Crane had said he should do if one of the other constables gave him a hard time? He raised his hand and made a rude gesture at the constable.

295 Posts
3 Threads

Wesley rose a brow and slapped the door with his palm. "Put your shoes on you, filthy brat. This isn't your home. Even if you're here enough it feels like it." The constable said as he noticed a shoe on the ground.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"My foot's injured! Crane told me to leave it off!" he shouted back. "E's gone to fetch t' doctor!"

295 Posts
3 Threads

"Crane?" He chuckled and shook his head. "Poor soft fool. Well he's not here, I am. Now put your shoe on. You're not a little child so act like an adult." He said sharply.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"May Crane fuck you up the arse," Noah muttered quietly enough not to be heard, glaring at the figure in the window. He put his foot down and flinched as he put his sock on.