Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Familiar place, familiar face [Doctors, Constabulary, and Court]
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

Noah had already forgotten about the article at the mention of the farm. What if Mr. and Mrs. Meijer would believe he was guilty? He was a Longbottom after all.

"No! Just let me out! There's no proof! I'm innocent until proven guilty!"

But the law had never worked in his favour.

Well... okay, actually it had: every time that very principle had forced the constable to finally release him even though he really was guilty.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah shut his eyes. "I can't just let you out! I want to, but I have to find something to prove your innocence! Otherwise I have to wait until they realize their evidence I'd circumstantial. You don't know who else took it and won't tell me why you were in the market."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"I was walkin' around!" he shouted. "It's not illegal!"
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah shook his head. "Please, stop shouting. I hear you. Alright, alright. I'll ask around. See if anyone else noticed anything. And I won't contact the Meijers so they don't know. Alright? I'm working to get you out, so calm down."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Well hurry up! Ye 'ave no right to keep me!" he shouted, and he kicked the metal door. With a loud cry he went down and held his foot.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed and got the key. He opened the door. "Did you hurt your foot??" He was worried he had injured himself. He would be the type to not think of injuring over being angry, and how many times had he kicked the door?? "Do you need a doctor?"
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"No.... I'm fine...." Noah breathed, but tears had sprung in his eyes and his was still crouched.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah crouched down. "Let me check your foot. If it's hurt well get a doctor here to mend it. "
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Noah wanted to tell Crane to sod off, but his toes hurt like hell and he kind of wondered if he might need a doctor. Why did this stuff always happen to him!?

He sat back and carefully removed his shoe and sock. His toes looked blue.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah gasped a bit and looked it over. "Okay, definitely bruised, maybe broken. Keep the shoe and sock off and let it rest. " He tried to help him sit on the cot and took off his jacket to use as a pillow for the foot. "Just rest it and I'll get a doctor and you won't be paying for it, of course. "