Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Cloud on a Sunny Day [Market, Shops, and Spas]

32 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 5'8"

"It's quite alright," he said softly. "I've enjoyed my time with you immensely, Miss Brennan. I look forward to seeing you again." It wasn't a dismissal so much as him relaying truth. He smiled toothily and went on to ask, "Are you... going to the Hope Charity Ball by any chance?" He realized that he would very much like for her to be there so he could waltz with her. He wondered how well she could dance for a moment, but then remembered that it didn't matter.

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie gave him a gentle smile and seemed in thought. "I .. don't have a dress for it. I haven't been in town long and wasn't aware of such a ball. I would love to go." She wondered if she could make something in time or if she could have something sent from home quickly enough. "If you will be there, I will do all I can to be ready for it." She said, and looked a bit shy at the idea of actually getting to dance with him. She couldn't remember the last time she'd danced with a boy.

32 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 5'8"

"I should rather like to see you there, but I do understand if you cannot make it," he said. He did not say that he was obligated to go thanks to who he was. But at least if he was going, he thought, he could have some fun, right? He smiled lightly at his companion and offered his arm. "Why don't we borrow our books and be on our way? I am sure we can come up with something for you to wear if you do decide to attend." And he would see to it personally that she had a gown if nothing else.

He gazed at her for a good long while and said, "Ah, yes, come with me. We're going back to market." He grinned.

154 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'4"

Nettie smiled softly and looked suddenly nervous. Did he want to see her there or was it an empty invite thinking she couldn't? She wanted to believe he was genuine and nodded. "If I can go, I'll surprise you."

She was quick to agree and walked with him , her book in tow. "Yes, I'm excited to read it!" She couldn't check it out fast enough before joining him back to walking the market street.