Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] By the River Side [The British Isles]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose glared. She was wet and now her bum was hurting as well. She crawled up. "You're despicable."

497 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

"And you're a violent, ugly girl who will grow to be an unloved spinster." He shot back as he stared at her on the ground with his hands on his hips.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose rolled her eyes as she got up. She was no longer afraid. Merely irritated. "And you're petty." She made her way over to the drying clothes

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny thumbed his nose at her. "And you are self righteous. And arrogant."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

She hated being called arrogant. And people called her that a lot. She wrinkled her nose. "What exactly do you want?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

Benny shrugged and put his hands behind his head as he sort of walked leisurely around without getting any closer or going away. "I don't know. But I'm not satisfied. I want you to learn something and to be nicer to people. If it is even possible for you to do either thing."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose threw her hands up in the air. "Who's arrogant now?"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Prove me wrong and that you can change then?" Benny faced her with his hands on his hips.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Change how?!" Rose said, irritated. "You haven't exactly been Mr. Nice yerself!"

497 Posts
8 Threads

"Me? I do not owe you a thing and so I do not need to change. I was nothing but nice when we met! I was polite, I tried to give you and your siblings just the knowledge that there was more outside the town. You all seemed so unhappy and fearful, I was trying to help! Didn't realize you liked being terrified and forced to be so withdrawn."