Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Raw Enforcement [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 6'0"

This was the longest lasting job under someone else that Fanny had ever had. No citizen wanted to question a towering mass of thinly concealed violence, no matter how pretty ‘his’ eyes were and how long the occasional strand of hair escaping ‘his’ cap was.

And then some upstart from York started looking to rise in the ranks. He was a fine looking man, but the guy liked to do with words the same shit she liked to do with her weapons.

It was Constable ‘Francis’ Cockburn’s time to shamble back to her shitty part of town, hoping work wouldn’t follow her again. The job had seemed like a dream, but this was a nightmare. She wanted a man’s pay – not a full-time man’s life! She hadn’t worn lipstick in months! Hadn’t had a single door opened for her in ages! She was pretty sure next time she opened her legs, moths would fly out!

But, what was this? Constable Crane’s light was on again?

That guy was a sucker. Still in full uniform, she veered to his door. Would he realize she got on sheerly because of the confusion of his absence? Probably not.

Would he be naive enough to back her if Constable figured out she was disqualified? Fanny wasn’t a praying girl, but …

She pounded on Crane’s door.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Crane was shaken by the fierce pounding. He walked to the door and opened it, staring at the figure he hadn't honestly thought about in some time. "Ah.. " He blinked slowly. Francis? He smiled confused but opened the door. "Hello, good to.. ah.. see you. Please tell me what's on your mind that you um.. knocked so fiercely. Is everything well?"
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

“Crane,” deadpanned this bird-voiced, towering slab of muscle, slapping small but can-crushing hands on his shoulders. “Roberts is a bitch.”

What? It was a very compelling argument. It woke her up in a cold sweat when their shifts overlapped.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah nearly jumped when the strong hands fell on his shoulders and he looked towards the other for a moment. When the words soaked in, he sighed and hung his head. He rubbed his face especially to massage the tension building in his brow from the stress he was already receiving. "So I hear.. What has he done now, if I may ask?"
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

Officer Cockburn’s eyes widened, and lips pulled back in rage. The can-crusher’s grip got tighter.

“Do you know him?” Office Cockburn hissed. “All he does is smile!” The hiss became a snarl. “And connive!”

Smiling and conniving was dangerous, after all. It was a small but encompassing part of the reason she fled prostitution.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah winced and lightly placed a hand on one that tightly gripped his shoulder. "That..hurts.. please let's just talk. Yes, I know him. I assure you..he didn't used go be like this. I'll..try to have a word with him. You can relax. Maybe I can try to get things moved around so..you..shouldn't run into him?" From what he had experienced and heard , he wasn't too surprised. And the fact Francis didn't like him made him think a little higher of the man in front of him.
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

There was a desperate look in the officer’s eyes. This problem needed to be solved, and Officer Cockburn knew the most straightforward way.

“Ever seen Officer Determann’s baton?” she said, eagerly.

He’d busted his last, and his current was well on its way to the same fate.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah looked towards his coworker in shock. "You can't seriously be suggesting.." He held up his hands lightly towards them defensively so that their ire didn't turn on him. "I will talk to him. And I will make sure you don't run into him, maybe your own area. I haven't heard many complaints.." He hadn't been there to hear anything, but he was certain Francis was more innocent.
Fallen Woman

95 Posts
3 Threads

Fanny raised her brows, as though to contradict him in force of facial expression alone. She put a hand on her hip.

“Alright …” Officer Cockburn relented.

He’d come around, especially if he had to deal with him. She was sure of it.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah sighed in relief when it was agreed upon. "Fantastic. Thank you very much for being so agreeable. I promise I will speak to him and work on the schedule. I don't want there to be issues between two such hard working people." He had no idea how hard either of them worked, but it was nice to compliment and he hoped he was right.