Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] The Great Escape [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"You said keep my head do--" she stopped herself from arguing further, there was frustration in her voice and it wasn't directed his way, but it did put a little bite into her words, "Sorry, I am nervous," she whispered and then did as he told her to do as they walked. She felt overwhelmed by everything. Her lips pursed and she nodded as he spoke, playing it cool now.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius said nothing other than some random conversation about art and people that didn't exist. As soon as they were alone he sighed and shook his head. "I know, I am sorry. Just.. you look scared so I didn't want us to get caught. But we're almost out." He said softly and kept walking to hurry her out of the house. "I want you free, Pearl. So let's keep going. We'll get you home in no time. I am sorry again for what happened." He sighed wondering how he got into this mess and what his family was thinking.
Blood-Shy Future Surgeon

78 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

How damned fine Magnus looked as a corpse, mostly.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

It was almost too easy... They were almost out. She could taste the freedom so much so that she shook with the desire to be free. Oh god, what had become of her family? Why were the dynamics so blasted messy? She wondered even if her father was, indeed, touched in the head now that Magnus was dead. She bit her lip and they were almost out, she kept making herself think about the look on her husband's face when he saw her in boy's clothes.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

As the exit started to come into view, he became nervous and looked around. He kept an arm around her shoulders and kept pushing her forward. "We just go go go..' he said quietly and picked up speed. He saw no one and was sure they were in the clear. He wanted her to open the door, if someone tried to stop them he could go between them so she would be free.

At least he was sure they hadn't suddenly employed dangerous hounds to watch the property when he wasn't watching.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

At last, the door was in sight and Pearl reached out as calmly as she could. She grasped the handle and pressed down, then pulled the heavy door back. It creaked way too loudly for her liking. She did not dare look at her brother, she said, "Thank you," and was soon taking off to a run away from the horror house that used to be her home.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius said goodbye just loud enough for her to hear and watched her go until long after she was out of sight. Hearing and seeing no one, he turned and closed the door. He didn't want to pass the guard alone, so he found a maid to make him lunch and sat in the study.