Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Kneel [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'10"

Elijah was partially grateful the doctor didn't say what he wanted to hear and instead was truthful, but more so worried over the health of the priest. What if his return just killed the man he'd left to find? It was terrible and a bad joke of fate. He nearly sprinted up the stairs to retrieve the towel before hurrying down, almost tumbling and causing a second accident. His shaky gloved hands managed to grip the railing to steady himself before he resumed his charge for the bandages.

He got to the doctor's side and knelt down to hand him the supplies, breathing a bit deeply from the effort. "H-here.. doctor.."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

The hot water and soap were brought as well. He dressed the wound as well as he could, and then did it again, when his bag arrived. Then he instructed Elijah and the man who had brought his bag, and one of the servers, to carefully lift him onto the door, and they carried him to the presbytery.

Alas, it didn't fit through the doorframe because that was the very idea of a door.

They finally managed to get him through several frames after much trouble and into bed. The server excused himself and announced he'd pray for Father. The man who had brought the bag told Mrs. Higgins that he would see if he could get in touch with father Kemble and left.

Tristan checked the head once more. Still no swelling. The priest suddenly opened his eyes lightly. His eyes fell on Elijah and he sat up quickly, but Tristan pushed him back gently and the priest's eyes were already half closing. He groaned.

"Easy now. No fast movements."
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was at the doctor's side while he cared for the wound, offering any assistance. While he wasn't a strong man, the determination got him through moving Gabriel to the bed. He pretended for the priest's sake that he hadn't been there before and looked towards the doctor.
"It is so fortunate you were just outside. I don't-" He noticed the movement and watched the man try to sit up. He frowned more and looked away as guilt ate at him. "Would it be best if I stepped out?" He looked slowly toward the injured man as he said it but was sure he was in no position to answer.
Administrator

141 Posts
28 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him

(02-06-2022, 08:25 AM)Tristan Wells Wrote: The hot water and soap were brought as well. He dressed the wound as well as he could, and then did it again, when his bag arrived. Then he instructed Elijah and the man who had brought his bag, and one of the servers, to carefully lift him onto the door, and they carried him to the presbytery.

The dentist looked on sadly.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"I will need to examine him for other injuries. So it would be best if you both stepped out." Tristan told Elijah and Mrs. Higgins.

Gabriel's eyes moved to Elijah once more, desperately, but then he closed them.

"I'll show you out, sir," said Mrs. Higgins.
Constable

3,154 Posts
26 Threads

Elijah was turning when he thought he felt eyes on him. He looked to Gabriel but saw the man still unconscious. He frowned and nodded to the doctor. "Alright, I feel he is in capable hands." A weak smile was managed to be forced on his face as he followed Mrs. Higgins out.

On the way, he patted the dentist on the shoulder and smiled. "Thank you so much for your help, sir. I just know the father is thankful for it."