Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Looking at the Cracks as they Grow [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius walked towards his mother, carefully steadying a cup of tea. He didn't know how his mother liked it so he hoped a spoonful of sugar was fine. He offered it to her slowly before sitting down. "Take this and relax, mother. You've had a lot going on. Maybe you should take a short vacation to the country side to relax and forget the worries here?"
Victim

57 Posts
2 Threads

Height: 5'4''

"Thank you, darling." Anne said. She took the cup at put it down by her side. Then she shook her head sadly. "I doubt I'll find peace of mind with all that's going on, and I wouldn't want to leave you children alone with your father. I'd spend all my time worrying and wishing I was there to protect you." She shook her head again and put her hand on Darius arm. She looked at him intently. "My dear. It would be a great comfort to me to know that your father no longer has legal powers and cannot harm you anymore. And I am glad to know you will take it up with the lawyer."
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius nodded as he sat by Anne and looked towards her in concern for her health. She hadn't been the most supportive, but simply letting him live his chosen lifestyle had been more than enough to make up for it. He smiled slightly trying to be comforting. "Of course, I will do all I can to keep us safe from losing our home and fortune. And safe from father.. most certainly." He wasn't sure if Zechariah could help lock up his father, but he could ask him during their next meeting.
Victim

57 Posts
2 Threads

Height: 5'4''

Anne gave him a sad smile. "I knew we could rely on you," she said weakly, patting Darius' hand. "Your father will regret underestimating and looking down on you for all these years."

She had underestimated and looked down on him for all these years.

"Now, I think my migraine is coming back. I must go lie down." She got up. "Good night, my dear."

The tea was left untouched.