Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Wifey [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

86 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'5"

Molly looked towards him and held her arms wide to accept him when he returned to the bed. She granted him a quick kiss before shifting to rest her head on his chest and nuzzled into him. She did love his hard working scent and holding him in her arms. She wondered if this was enough to be love but shrugged that off. It didn't matter, he was the best and he was hers. Soon enough she'd be his wife and he'd never escape her grasp.

93 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'0

He held her to him, his strong arm wrapped around her waist. His hand idly stroked the small of her back and he gave a soft yawn. His eyes soon closed. Damn, but he hadn't realized all this wife finding business was so exhausting. Well, at least he got what he wanted. His Molly. If he had known that it would take a want ad to bring her to him, he would have done it earlier.

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly had been quite at ease, feeling his arm around her and his hand moving ever so slightly and soothingly. She noticed him falling asleep and leaned up closer to see if he was truly drifting off. He was lucky he was so handsome. While she admired his strength and quiet personality , it did not a husband make.

"You wish me to let you sleep, my darling?"

93 Posts
2 Threads

"Mmm, stay..." he muttered tiredly. "I'm only dozing. You're so warm and soft," he chuckled as he cuddled her closer. "Mine," he growled then and pressed a few kisses to her jawline.

86 Posts
2 Threads

Molly rolled her head back to let him kiss her jaw as she giggled. She relaxed on him and soothingly stroked his head as she began a gentle hun. "Alright. I shall let you rest. I am enjoying myself. "

93 Posts
2 Threads

He couldn't help himself, his mouth soon found hers and gave a long, slow kiss. It wasn't the kind that was full of arousal but rather, something more. He was giving his all to her finally, letting his heart melt and pour into her mouth. He'd never kissed anyone like that before. When he pulled back, it was with great reluctance. His eyes were hooded as he peered down at her. "I don't want ta miss a moment, so I can sleep another time."

86 Posts
2 Threads

When he kissed her and it was more than a quick peck, she expected something heated. Instead it was emotional and deep. She enjoyed the kiss and drank in his love for her by holding onto the kiss until its final moment. Her fingers rest on his shoulders and she smiled giving him a similar very content look. "Well. I would not wake you if you needed your rest. We have all the time in the world now, don't we, Bruce." She said as she brushed her fingers against his cheek.