Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[CW] A Reunion of Sorts

8 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

"You know I don't like it when you keep things from me when you are explaining things. Besides, I was thinking about finding a place to live, perhaps a small flat. That would be nice, don't you think?" She tilted her head as she regarded him with curiosity.

519 Posts
9 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"On your own!?" he asked, before realizing that this was another way to irritate his sister. There had been too much shock and judgement in his voice.

8 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She/Her
Height: 5'6"

"And why not? Plenty of women have lived alone before me." She lifted her chin, "I could live in a little cottage, Tris. I don't need much space... And if it makes you feel better, I could find a companion."

519 Posts
9 Threads

Height: 6'1''

He hadn't meant to start a fight a few minutes after his sister's arrival and so he backed down. "Well, I suppose you could... It's just that Whitby can be rough. Especially some parts. I wouldn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

He didn't want to feel uncomfortable.