Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] TFoaMM: Familiarity Breeds Contempt [Churches, Abbey, and Schools]
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: [Here]
Height: 5'6"

It still sounded quite loud out there, and Darius was a strange miracle regarding getting a foot into the Carrington door. From a furious and slightly sexually tinged roll in the literal mud to discreetly fucking Darius in the checkbook instead was not what he had anticipated.

“I have a moment,” Zechariah said, far more pleasantly than he usually spoke to Darius. “Are there other concerns you want me to initially address with your probate solicitor?”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He Him
Height: 5'11"

Darius idly rubbed at his cheek. "I don't mind sharing money with Pearl, but if I could get the others to not inherit anything would be fantastic. If I inherit most of from father will I have to.. take over the work too? " He loved being lazy and do only what he wanted. "If so , can't I just hire someone to do all that for me?"
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

That was the most Chris thing he had heard him say, and the smirk was on his lips before he could stop himself.

“Vicious, but doable.”

He leaned back in his seat and crossed his ankle at the knee.

“You would have to sign a fair amount of paperwork. My secretary swears by icing her wrists at night. But you and I-” no, only Darius, “-are destined for easier lives than her daily life.”

Fuck Zechariah’s daily life. If he could milk this guy as much as he hoped, the only ice he was touching was ice cream from then on.
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius smiled, it was a true smile full of joy and naive hope. "That is fantastic. I knew you were the one to go to. I can sign what is needed to be able to do this. I am putting myself in your hands. I know not to trust you, but if you didn't help me, you wouldn't get paid. I'd even pay you or whoever helps me as long as they are able to."
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah looked thoughtful a moment when Darius proclaimed what he thought was confidence in him. Intent when he spoke of surrender to him.

Annoyed when he said he knew not to trust him, but then he smiled anyway.

“You are absolutely right,” Zechariah reassured him.

He was going to relish that time he spat on him the entire time he drafted contracts.

“My firm should have the paperwork ready within a fortnight, Mr. Carrington.”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius nodded quickly. "This sounds fantastic. Thank you, and I'll be sure to reward you when I have gotten my share." He grinned, feeling clever and having no clue what hell he had probably just agreed to.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

Zechariah rose, put a friendly hand on Darius’ shoulder, and smiled down on him.

“I trust you will,” he said sincerely.

Even if he had to wring it out from the estate itself first.

“Will there be anything else?”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius shook his head slightly. "I mean, you're the expert in this right ? Should there be anything I should be asking?" He looked up curiously in his direction, completely unaware of the danger he could be in.
Diamond Pony Owner

728 Posts
22 Threads

This was too easy. There was no way this was going to pan out as he hoped. But he would be remiss to deny the powers that be an opportunity to drop a damned fortune in his lap.

It was worth pretending it could happen. After all – who would have thought he could wipe his shoe on a Carrington and live?

“Two Thursday evenings from now – where do I find you?”
Artistic Aristocrat

590 Posts
8 Threads

Darius raises a brow and smiles. "Here. I mean, not here here. Like I said, I'm usually in my room. Perhaps outside taking a walk, but you know. Around here. If I know exactly when, I can meet here if you prefer.. If it isn't occupied. But I'll be ready wherever since you don't want to be in my room." He shrugged as it seemed fair enough. He took another swig of wine and then grabbed his book and wrote a few things down. "If you need anything else, let me know. And.. if I find out anything, I'll send you a letter.' At least he was attempting to make an effort.