Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] It's Gonna Be a Train Wreck [Railway Station]

744 Posts
16 Threads

Alice's attitude annoyed him, but he knew better than to stir up that fire. Instead, he directed his attention to Anne, who seemed more reasonable. With some luck, Anne would be able to talk sense into Alice during her stay here. "Aye, she did. I'll tell her." He wanted to tell Anne to get her sister to eat, but that might only set Alice off again. He'd be willing to handle the confrontation, if it were not for Nate here to watch. Nate, who had probably already judged him in a hundred ways since his arrival. He had always acted so bloody superior. Nate would probably watch with glee.

"I'll write to Tristan Wells, if you remember him." They had been in school together and Tristan had even spent some time at the farm, but it wasn't like Nate had ever taken an interest in his younger brother or his brother's friends. "He's just moved to Whitby and set up a practice, and he might be able to advise you." The sooner Nate could get a place and leave him in... well, not peace, but whatever, the better.

108 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6 feet
Alias: BlackAck

"That'll help for certain, Toby." Nate answered. "Which one was Tristan again?" Nate asked not remembering his brother's friends from years ago.

744 Posts
16 Threads

He hadn't expected Nathan to remember - he didn't really remember Nate's friends -, but he was still offended. It wasn't like Tobias had really had any other friends in school. "The black boy I was friends with in school," he said. There had only been one black boy in their school for most of their time there. "He's a doctor now."

108 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6 feet
Alias: BlackAck

[CW: Racism (?)]

Now Nate remembered. "Oh, him. A doctor you say? Not many black doctors around. Well done him." He did sort of stand out, didn't he?

744 Posts
16 Threads

Tobias wanted to say something peevish like that Tristan had achieved more than Nate, but instead he muttered: "Aye," and he took a bite from his sandwich.

"M- May Alice and I be excused so she can show me around, please?" rose Anne's timid voice.

Alice hadn't eaten, but Tobias was not eager to have that argument. "Aye, but bring a sandwich, in case ye'll be hungry later, Alice."

Alice had already risen, but did not follow the instruction. Anne however, quickly grabbed two sandwiches and the girls were off. "And don't go near that slurry pit!" Tobias called after them.

Alone with Nathan again... Was that clock ticking louder today?