Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Turning a Page [Market, Shops and Spas]

158 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Alias: BlackAck

"It wasn't fair for them to say those things. Thank you fer yer kindness, Miss." Ellie answered conscious of her manners. She wanted both her mother and Christine to be proud of her.

253 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She Her
Height: 5'4"

"You are quite right. That is why your day is so much better and they are probably having a bad day. If they were kinder to you, it would be different. Do not waste the energy to think on those terrible people any more. Someone who says cruel things to a nice girl like you doesn't deserve your attention. Thank you again for the pie, Mrs. Russell. Best I've ever had." She said to Ellie and then her mother in one smooth motion.

158 Posts
5 Threads

Ellie smiled. Now her mother's pies would be known as far away as the Pennyfeather Papers on the North Parade.

"What time will ye need me tomorrow, Miss?"

253 Posts
4 Threads

Christine looked very nonchalant. "You need to be there in time to help me clean out the room for the delivery man. I think by eleven or so. There isn't really much in there."

158 Posts
5 Threads

Ellie's eyes went a little wide. 11 O'clock! So palatial. She was used to starting at 6 in the morning, fire going. Tea by 7 for those people in Argyle Street. She could pack her things in the morning and then stroll leisurely up there to be sure she was there on time. Maybe she could even stop into Willaby's on the way and purchase a sweet roll as a treat...

"11 O'Clock. Yes, Miss."

253 Posts
4 Threads

She nodded. "Yes, I see no reason for you to rush for your first day. I've taken care of myself for a while. I'll be alright until then."

158 Posts
5 Threads

Ellie nodded eagerly. She had indeed turned a page with her new employer.