Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Choices [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

"I don't mean completely forget, Viktre... Nobody could... I just... I don't want to think about it right now, that is all. I am still so very confused and everything is happening so fast." She rested her head on his shoulder and gave a humorless laugh. Then she closed her eyes and inhaled his familiar scent, the smell of man and sea. She pulled back enough to look at him and search his eyes, "It is alright if you don't wish to... I understand that I put a lot on your mind."

She sighed and her arms went around him too. She should probably go home... she had forgotten that Douglas' man was still outside wondering what was going on.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

80 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: His/He/Him
Height: 5'10"

Viktre held her but was in no state to take her to bed.  "This must be enough for now.  My body not reacting to you as normally does right now."  He tried to explain.  She was pregnant.  With his child.  Sex was just not in his mind at the moment, only the memory of their first time that caused this whole situation. 

Then there was a knock downstairs.  He looked at her.  "Not make you more ruined.  Stay here, I see who is."  He was not expecting any further customers, though there was always the chance that someone new wanted to get to visit with them about their contracts.  He waited to see that she was settled.

327 Posts
9 Threads

She sighed, half glad he said no, half disappointed. It wasn't as though she had come to have sex, in fact, she hadn't wanted to be in his bed at all, but she did want to forget. She closed her eyes and moved to pull her legs up to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. She nodded when he told her to stay where she was, he didn't need to tell her twice.

80 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: His/He/Him
Height: 5'10"

Viktre went downstairs and opened the door.  Mr. Roberts shoved back in, only getting past Viktre as he was surprised by the action.  Inside the door, Viktre pushed Mr. Roberts to the wall.  "Chto eto?"  He nearly growls at the older gentleman.

Mr. Roberts pushed the Russian back.  "Where is the lass?  What have you done with her?"  He looked around.  He was worried about Pippa and about how Douglas would react if anything had happened to the young woman.  There was a scramble between English and Russian.  Viktre thinking this man was there to hurt Pip and Mr. Roberts thinking the same of Viktre.  The voices got louder and it began look like it would come to a brutal fight as both thought they were protecting Pip.

**"What is this?"

327 Posts
9 Threads

She scrambled out of the bed and was careful as she moved downstairs. "Stop!" she cried out when seeing the two men, "Viktre, Mister Roberts! Stop it I say!" Oh god, this whole thing was just one big disaster. She then pushed through the two of them and rushed outside, no longer caring who saw what. She couldn't bear it.