Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Uncertain Moments In Life [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

"I don't want to fire you." And that was probably why he was really angry. She had put him in a position where the rules of decency and his own sense of justice required him to fire her, and yet he didn't want to, because he had come to care about her. And maybe also because there was some truth to what she had said: he was lonely, and her presence in the house made it feel less empty. He pressed his lips together and shook his head. "Well, lets get on with it. We better find out what we're dealing with. What was the last time you had your monthly period?"

327 Posts
9 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'4"

She nodded a little sadly, her eyes showing remorse for the whole ordeal. She sighed and nodded. And then it was time to talk about the possibility... the very strong possibility that she was pregnant. She had to think about when her last flux was and then blushed, "I haven't had one this month... I think it was due two weeks ago." And then her face fell. She knew she was in trouble.
[Image: Pippa1.png]

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan resisted the urge to groan. "Are you usually regular?" he asked. "Ever missed one or been more than a few days late?" There was still some hope.

327 Posts
9 Threads

"Yes..." she said in a choked voice. She covered her face and was still for a time. "Alright... It will be alright," she said to herself.

704 Posts
11 Threads

This was starting to look bad. "And... you've been intimate with... Vincent between three and five weeks ago?"

327 Posts
9 Threads

"Viktre," she automatically corrected, "Yes..." She pinched the bridge of her nose. She knew where things were going, she didn't need him to finish the diagnosis because it was blaringly obvious that she was pregnant. Pippa fainted for the second time that day.

704 Posts
11 Threads

"And have you... Pippa!" he suddenly called out when the young woman fainted. He shot forward and gently turned her, put her legs on the sofa and a pillow beneath her head. "Pippa, can you hear me?"

327 Posts
9 Threads

It took her several moments to come around, she stared up at him. Her brows puckered and she blinked a few moments, her eyes squinting a little. She had not heard what he said. Then her face hardened and she said tightly, "I think I'm pregnant, Dr. Wells..." She did not cry, she seemed to have resolve in her gaze instead. She would deal with it. "I'll talk to Viktre when I see him next..."

704 Posts
11 Threads

Tristan sat back down and nodded when Pippa spoke. "We can't be certain for another few weeks. Menstrual irregularities do occasionally happen for no apparent reason, and miscarriages are common in the early stages. But yes, it does seem very likely you're pregnant. I... would prefer it if you'd bring one of Dou- Lord Gordon's men next time you see that man. They can wait outside." So that if Pippa came out all hysterical because the bastard didn't want anything to do with her anymore, there would be someone to bring her home safely.

327 Posts
9 Threads

She nodded without looking at him. "This won't be your burden," she said in a soft voice. It might have just been the straw that broke the camel's back and he would be able to see it in her expression that she wasn't... well. At least not right at the moment. She stared off for the longest time trying to process and digest.