Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Northern Adventure? Hardly. [Railway Station]

30 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

"Oh Right." Harry responded sheepishly. He'd only met her a handful of times. Pearl had struck Harry as too independent, too wilful, and knowingly attractive. All tools to use against a man. She sounded like the sort of woman who would cause a man nothing but grief. One to be avoided at all costs.

"That's terrible. What are we going to do about it?"

95 Posts
4 Threads

Robert glared out ahead of him and wrinkled his nose. He was quiet for a moment and then admitted: "I don't know." With his father watching his every step and protecting Pearl and her seducer, there was little he could do without getting into worse trouble. Really if father was out of the way, this would all be easier. But there was still the issue of the will. He had a piece of information on Pearl that could turn her fate real quick, but only if he could first render his father harmless. "I think I need to find a way to prove that my father is insane. There's nothing we can do as long as he is protecting them."