Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] A rather close encounter [Streets, Yards, and Homes]
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"Cranky." Rose said, wrinkling her nose. "But decent as a boss." The pay was alright and she had free days now and then, and most importantly: he didn't have a family and seemed to dislike visitors, which meant the work was manageable. "He'd a bit odd."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"Odd how?" she asked, eyes wide. Indeed, they were starting to act as friends would, talking to each other like they had known each other forever.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

"'e sticks to himself." Rose said quietly. "I don't think 'e has a lot of friends for someone rich. 'E never goes to parties or dinners or owt, or invites people. He's just there alone, workin' and sulkin', I think."
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Oh goodness, I wonder why that is? Perhaps I could drop by one day, you won't even have to act as if you know. I can bring some... kosher food, I will have to learn how that works first of course... perhaps visit a rabi to do so."
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose's eyes sparkled with fascination and amusement. "I could give you a list of what he eats," she said in a conspirators tone.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"That would be splendid!" She was too curious for her own good. Sometimes she should just leave it be but she felt as though she needed to meet this person.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose grinned from ear to ear. "Oh, then you must tell me everything he's told ye! But you mustn't tell him I'm involved." But it was good. She helped him. Sent a lady his way. Who knows it might help both. He was grumpy and alone. And Pearl had this weird notion of not marrying. Maybe they could fall in love. It wasn't like any Ward had ever messed with Zech's love life before.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

"Mmm, this shall be interesting." She said absently. And then an idea popped into her head, and she knew then that she would write these down and pass them off as fictional gossip in a novel, perhaps.
Posting Freak

926 Posts
22 Threads

Rose grinned to herself.