Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A new career in a new town [Hotels, Pubs, and Accommodations]

372 Posts
16 Threads

Pronouns: All (depends on the presentation)
Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=613
Height: 5'4''

A guest. Chéri nodded. Whatever that had meant, they knew not to ask any further. They pressed their lips together and obediently followed into the living room, but not before giving a nod to Pippa. They were grateful she had made at least this part of their day easy. It was a most rare thing these days. They reached the drawing room and tentatively looked for a place where to sit, before speaking again “You were saying you believe you might have a job for me?” Chéri found the evening distressing enough as it was, so he was going to keep it simple and direct.

704 Posts
11 Threads

Height: 6'1''

Tristan followed and gestured at an armchair, before sitting down in another one. "I hope so. A friend of mine might be in need of a butler or valet or something like that." He waved his hand. He wasn't quite certain what roles Douglas' two servants had, but it was something of that nature. "But it is late now. I'll send a message ahead and we can go see him in the morning."