Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] And What Do You Think You're Doing? [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

170 Posts
4 Threads

Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=454
Height: 5'1"

While enjoying the ride, Nat made a note of landmarks just in case she needed to know how to get to and from the farm.  She wasn't used to not looking for signs and kinds of buildings, but land features that didn't change with the seasons, like large rocks, types of fences, and water shapes nearby, would work.  She had really begun to relax and be at ease with the company when he asked a question that she dreaded when anyone asked.  She didn't lie, but she didn't go detailed.

"I haven't kept up with my birthdate for a while now, several years, to be honest.  My mum always called me her small bean."  She gave a light laugh, but then her face became sad.  She didn't like thinking about her parents as it brought back the memories of that night.  "I don't like thinking about it, makes me think of birthdays Mum and Papa would make it a big deal."  She looked away to hide the sadness.  Again, she wasn't lying, just not giving all the details.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Nat Walker - 08-07-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-24-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 09:13 PM