Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] And What Do You Think You're Doing? [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

170 Posts
4 Threads

Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=454
Height: 5'1"

Nat nodded, climbing up on the wagon with an easy limber jump.  She was healthy and had learned to move fast when needed be it for work or to stay out of trouble.  She put her bag where directed.  Glancing at the sack and was still hungry, but didn't want to seem too eager or greedy.  Though the growling in her belly won the fight.  She reached over and carefully got the pie out and took a bite. 

She still wore the clothes from before as she didn't have many to change but she had dusted as much of the coal dust off of her clothing before coming back.  Her other clothes were in the sack she had carried.  Swallowing, she looked at the man.  "Mr. Cheevers, the coal man, said if you needed to know more about my ability to really work, he's speak up for me."  She paused.  "I don't steal as much as I did when I first started out on my own.  Just so you know.  I work hard."  She wanted the man to know he got a good hire.

Messages In This Thread
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Nat Walker - 07-28-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-24-2021, 06:57 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 06:35 AM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 08:30 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 09:00 PM
RE: And What Do You Think You're Doing? - by Jack - 08-25-2021, 09:13 PM