Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Mistakes, I've Made a Few [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

4 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'

The glut of information the young ne'er do well provided showed they were, if nothing else, enterprising. Averin knew the coin purse had been fairly heavy which he guessed was what had led to such a generous sharing. After all, if he was willing to give away that much for just a small lie who knew what he'd give her for more valuable information? The answer was, he had no idea. His generosity was usually fairly whimsical. He'd not needed the purse, his own was fairly full at present, he'd stolen it on a lark. So why not give it to the kid who had helped him out of a tight jam?

"Well Nat, I'll keep that in mind. Names Averin and it was a pleasure to meet you. I'll keep an enterprising young person such as yourself in mind."

Flashing Nat a smile he exits the alleyway and leaves. Still unable to shake the sensation that he was missing something when it came to them. All he saw was a young boy but there was something off. The man's brain had noticed a detail, sending a signal to his instincts but it was yet a conscious thought.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-25-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Averin An'Arach - 05-27-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-27-2021, 10:31 PM