Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Mistakes, I've Made a Few [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

170 Posts
4 Threads

Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=454
Height: 5'1"

Nat shrugged, not changing her behavior.  She had studied how young boys moved and acted, even years before arriving in Whitby she had been on her own.  She was carefully tightly bound around her chest, not there was a lot there anyway, but she had gotten more fuller there over the last several years.  So, she was always careful making sure that was done very tightly.  The loose shirt and jacket helped as well.  As grimy as she was currently with the job she was doing for the landlord, she needed a bath, big time, and her clothing was covered in whatever she had carried out of the flat.

"There are a few places in town around here that were left empty when the owner either died or closed down business.  Most are not worth staying too long in, as the rats have taken over, but they are okay for hiding out." 

She offered, without saying where, as she was hoping for some payment for that kind of information.  It had taken her three years of living in Whitby to find her own nice empty house at the edge of town.  She wasn't going to tell him that one though unless he proved to be trustworthy.  That would take some time.

She felt that with the number of coins he had given her, she should at least give him a bit more information.  "Two streets over there is what looks like a wall or fence.  It's loose on the left side along the building it is connected to.  If you can wind your way that way most will think you went up the fire stairs up the back of the building and into a broken window.  I've lost more than a few chasers going that route.   It takes them time to search the building and realize aren't going to find you."

"There are some others tricks like that around here.  I also know a few places worth staying and those would cost more than they are worth, depending on what you want to pay for your bed."  She offered.  "I am usually around this part of town doing odd jobs if you need assistance."  She offered.  If he paid as generously as he just had, she wanted to be sure he knew where to find her.  "Just ask for Nat."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-25-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-27-2021, 10:31 PM