Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Mistakes, I've Made a Few [Harbor, Beach, and Sea]

170 Posts
4 Threads

Plotter: https://bywitandwhitby.rpginitiative.com...hp?tid=454
Height: 5'1"

Nat easily caught the pouch and her eye raised.  Just feeling the weight of it, she could tell it was more than she would make cleaning several flats.  "Thanks, Mister."  She opened it to look inside and was correct in her thoughts but still surprised all that more seeing how many coins were in it. 

As she closed the pouch and hid it back in a pocket inside her jacket, she listened to his advice.  "It is easier when you are not eye to eye with him."  She agreed.   "Being short helps too."  She grinned indicating her own lacking height.  At his question as to where the constables went, she indicated where she had sent them.  "That way.  It is busy with pubs and some of the earlier women working, or just getting up.  The pubs are always busy in that area of town."  She shrugged.

Thinking of the pouch the man gave her, she gave him a look.  "You have any other odd jobs you have needing done?  I am a hard worker."  She paused, and then looked at him closer, "I haven't seen you around here, and if you plan to do any more things like that, you might need a better place to hide."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-25-2021, 02:27 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 02:44 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-26-2021, 06:58 PM
RE: Mistakes, I've Made a Few - by Nat Walker - 05-27-2021, 10:31 PM