or Register?

[Complete] Sweet Treats [Market, Shops and Spas]

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

Bert reached into his pocket for a few pennies and handed them over. "'E're ye go." He handed the lone flower to Delilah catching a glimpse of a grin forming on the flower seller's face.
When constabulary duty's to be done...

102 Posts
0 Threads

Pronouns: She/her/hers
Height: 5'1"

She placed the flower to her nose and inhaled, gazing at him the whole time he stood there. He really was a good looking fellow. And he helped take the hurt feeling of that accusation away. She placed the flower behind her ear after that,

144 Posts
5 Threads

"The coulour suits you, Mrs O'Connor." Bert answered. Was this a sign that she was one of those 'radical' women? Bert couldn't handle that sort.

102 Posts
0 Threads

"Oh, thank ye sir." She was definitely not even thinking about doing radical things. Unless one talked about certain things one did behind closed doors. She'd not been with a man since her husband, and she would land her one again sooner or later. Sooner if the Constable kept following her around, she thought cheekily.

144 Posts
5 Threads

"I hope that yer day continues to improve, Mrs O'Connor." Bert said. He had to leave this captivating women of the Emerald Isle and continue his rounds. "If ye'll pardon the boldness, there seem to be shared interests here would ye agree?"

102 Posts
0 Threads

"It seems we do... Mayhap we can take another turn when ye're not in uniform, though I must say it suits ye well." She lifted a hand to brush an imaginary hair off of his arm, pinching the fabric lightly between forefinger and thumb. Then she dropped her hand and murmured, "I suppose I should go get canned now." She sighed and looked away.

144 Posts
5 Threads

"If ye have a card where I might call? Say on Sunday afternoon?" He hurriedly asked lest she walk away without telling him.

102 Posts
0 Threads

She handed over her calling card and winked at him. "It was good ta meet ye."

144 Posts
5 Threads

His mustache twitched at her wink. "Mind how ye go, Mrs O'Connor." Albert said. He quickly turned on his heel and resumed his beat, lest she see any unmanly feeling from him on duty. In a quieter part of the market, Bert looked at her card and sighed softly before putting it in his breast pocket next to his whistle.