Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

The Curtis Family

133 Posts
4 Threads

Pronouns: She/her
Height: 5'8"

The Curtis family is a family of actors who frequented Drury Lane in London, though they have lived in Whitby for a long time. Each member of the family is a talented actor/actress. The whole family has a thing against people like snake oil salesmen and magicians because they are like con artists. I am only giving the bare minimum of requirements as I want you to own the character from top to bottom

Paul Curtis (Father) - He is known for his character works with the outlandish side of acting. He is 57, tall, and quite handsome with the family's signature blue eyes.

Deidre Curtis (Mother) - She is tall and willowy, blonde hair and whatever color eyes you pick. She's 53

Joshua Curtis (Brother) - 30 years old, he is the cockiest one of the sibs, knowing he looks good. He loves both men and women for their aesthetics.

Leon Curtis (Brother) - 24 years old, he is the more handsome of the two brothers, but he is more of a brooding type. Has a problem with women himself, has a bad reputation

Arabella Curtis (Sister) - 21 years old, she is a diva. Nuff said. Very difficult to work with sometimes.

Rachel Curtis (Sister) - 18 years old, she is the shy one of the family, but shines on stage.

Faceclaims: Should be blonde or red hair, the kids all have blue eyes. I leave the FC up to you otherwise.