Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] The Attack [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

61 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Height: 5'9"

Caelan expected the other boy to beat him up. He never expected him to be a fucking sadistic bastard. Cutting him went over the line. He would do anything to get a chance to kill the fucker. And his lil brother also. Perhaps the brat should go first and then while the older boy pondered whether he should've done what he was doing, he could attack and kill him afterward. But death was the only alternative as far as he was concerned for the kid now.

"I am sorry." Caelan said, very slowly. He realized the older kid had the upper hand, literally at his throat. And he knew he sounded strange because of it, but he didn't care. If he thought he could get away with what he was doing without anything happening in the future, he was outta his mind. "I'm so sorry for ever meeting you guys. I'm sorry for taking your brother's sling shot only because it was his only protection. And he will need protection from me a long with all the other kids you've fucked over in your miserable life. Don't think for a second that I'm not gonna kill you after this. I will find you and when I do, I will kill you. So enjoy your power while you have it. It won't last long. Believe me."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

Height: 5'9''

That gave him pause. He wanted the boy to be afraid of him, not be more motivated to harm his brother. He'd have to keep a close eye on James from now on. Or he could just kill the boy now.

But Noah liked his little power trip; he was not a murderer. Nor was this twit worth it. "I wouldn't try to go near my brother, or I'll cut your penis off next time.

61 Posts
2 Threads

[TW: Bad language. Morbid thoughts of death and one's value.]

"I'm pretty sure I said I would cut yours off!" Caelan said. "I expected a fight but not this! Next time we should just have a fight. Unless you're a chicken shit? I'd expect you to be able to beat me up right and proper. There's nothing right and proper about this. So, yeah. You better truly consider killing me, because I'll be out to get you real bad."

Of course, anger beat fear somehow. But why should Caelan be afraid to die? His life was picking up, but right now he lived in a broken down building that would probably fall down by itself in another decade. While he found a job and a new clean apartment, it didn't mean it would last. And he still had to deal with this asshole. So, Caelan really didn't have anything to care about. And no one would care too much if he died either. He didn't care if anyone cared about this prick right now, because as far as Caelan was considered as soon as he got up, he was going to attack the fucker and punch him or kick him in his balls if only for a chance to carve his initials into his fucking forehead.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"Oh yeah, and you have the moral high ground, attacking and a robbing a kid half your age." He began to make cuts in Caelan's clothing, cutting his trousers in such a way that it would drop of Caelan tried to get up. "I would just slit your throat, but you're not worth dying for."

61 Posts
2 Threads

What are you doing? Leave my clothes alone!" Caelan didn't like Noah at all right now. As for his brat for a brother, he deserved what he got. Admittedly, Caelan would probably feel a sense of power if he was mounted on Noah and he could do whatever he wanted to him. And that brat - what the hell was his name?- felt it too. That's why he had to be brought down a few notches. These kids deserved what they got and will get, Caelan was sure. And oh, right now he could only imagine cutting this motherfucker a little piece at a time. "Are you finished yet? Why don't you get up and fight me like a man? Not like a sniffling little coward."
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

"You have no right to call anyone a coward!" Noah looked around. It was time to go or Mr. Meijer would wonder what took him so long and ask questions. He put the knife in his pocket. Then he looked down at the other boy. He couldn't just get up, for the kid might be so angry, he would jump up and attack him even if it made his trousers drop. Knock-out it was. Noah punched him in the face hard, hoping to disorient him or knock him out.

61 Posts
2 Threads

The blow not only hit him in the face, but it knocked the back of Caelan's head against the ground too. It wasn't hard enough to knock him out, but he definitely felt a rattling in his head. He just stayed still feeling, the pain from both knocks to his head. He wanted to attack the boy when he got up, but he didn't feel very good. He might just stay where he was out of necessity not because he wanted to stay still. Noah was gonna pay. As much as he might want to get the lil brat brother too, Noah had to get hurt - very badly.
Belligerent teenager

603 Posts
10 Threads

As soon as Noah had dealt the blow, he jumped up and ran away, because - well - he wasn't planning on giving the kid a fair chance.

61 Posts
2 Threads

Caelan woke up. He must've passed out after all. The weight of the boy was no longer on his body. He looked up and saw no one. His head still ached from the punch Noah hit him with. One day, Caelan would make sure that kid would pay. He brought his hurt hand in front of him so he could see the damage. There was dry blood in his hand where the kid cut him. He slowly made a fist and stopped right away. It hurt too badly for him to go further. This was his good hand too. He wondered what his boss would say.

He tried to get up. His aching head made that a little more difficult than he had hoped. He finally got himself to his feet, but it felt like it took hours. He opened the door to what had been now his sanctuary that the kid and his brother had broken into a few weeks ago. This would be his last time here. All he wanted to do was lie down and rest. The throbbing from his head did not help at all. His hand started stinging.

He had some water filled into glass bottles and got a bottle. He drank half the bottle quickly. Then used a quarter of it to wash the wound to his hand. That wasn't smart because it just stung some more. He lay down on the couch that was clean and fell asleep. He woke up a little later to a dream of the kid pummeling him. That kid was gonna pay. But he had to get his stuff packed and go over to his new apartment. He had to be at the new job and he only hoped he could keep it.