Administrator

9 Posts
4 Threads

Name: Kimmie
Discord: kimmie#7141
What I Like:
Romance, Drama, intrigue
My Limits:
Descriptions of rape and sodomy. I will play a blacked out version IF the story calls for it, but there will be no heavy description as they are trigger points for me.
Please ask before we kill a character or do something as strong as listed above.

308 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'6"

Character: Uriel Meijer
My name is Uriel and I am 22 years of age. I am the one my siblings can't stand and even my own mother poopoos me off. I really am trying to make a change to my life and do what makes me happy even if it means I will lose my family as a result.
I fell in love with Miss Kitty Calamity, and I am going to be the father of our kid soon. I have asked her to marry me, and we plan on getting hitched before the baby is born. I have currently moved her into the new house by the sea and we plan on making a life there.
I will soon start work as a teacher of young children, which is something I am looking forward to. I start at the end of this quarter of University.

I could use friends.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

Character: Pearl Carrington
My name is Pearl, and I am the youngest daughter of the prestigious Carrington family at Eighteen years old. I came from a big and strange family, my father is a third generation Merchant and has made our fortune. Mother and father sent me to finishing school by the time I was 17 and I am not quite sure I like it... I suppose I do well.
I could use friends and perhaps a romance.

93 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, him
Height: 6'0

Name: Bruce Carmichael
Bruce is tightlipped about his past... but he is 27 and a butcher who is a friend to a woman named Molly. Not much is known about him other than he has a fierce temper when crossed.
He could use friends and maybe some drama.

9 Posts
1 Thread

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 4'9"

Character: Luna Fischer
Luna doesn't speak much as of late as she is still deep in mourning for what her mother had done to her husband. She was pregnant with her first son when her mother came along and poisoned both her and Jeff. She lost her son as a result of the poisoning, giving birth to a stillborn and she has been in darkness ever since. She is branded a black widow even though she is innocent, as some people believe it was her idea.
She could use a fresh start, some friends, which is why she just relocated to town from a different small town. She could use some romance, as it has been two years since her husband was killed.
Aspiring Scientist

1 Post
0 Threads

Pronouns: She / Her
Height: 5'5"

Some thoughts for you~

Karen Calloway - I suspect she and Arabella could be mischief friends. Like "leave the baby with my butler and let's go check in on someone" sort of thing. Also there could be some friction if Arabella decides to grumble about "no good snake oil salesmen"

Uriel Meijer - These two could also be friends, though she'd probably try to convince him science is better than history or tries to get him interested in paleontology because that’s like history, right?

18 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: he/him
Height: 6'1

Pearl and Kian
Kian would be drawn to her beauty. He is a pirate captain but most just take him for a merchant, though most pirates do recognize his name as he is feared and considered one of the most blood thirsty of them. So he might know her father and thus meet her that way. I am open to any ideas that you might have.
I could also work out something with Kian and Luna if you'd like.