Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] Gratitude [Streets, Yards, and Homes]

306 Posts
13 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"Ye don't think he'll be angry a scene was made?" she asked, her eyes widening as she digested this new information. And then she gave a sigh. "Aye, its a mess." Especially, she thought, since she was garnering feelings for one Edward Blackwood.

312 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'1"

Betsy frowns and considers that for several long moments. "He might be a little upset about what Master Edward did on leaving the house." The girl says, she knew Master Ambrose a bit better than Ruth but not extremely well. "But most of what Master Ambrose says in regards to his brother sounds like he just wants Master Edward to get back to normal. The man hasn't left the grounds since he arrived in Whitby luv. So if you managed to get him to do so, I think he will be more pleased than anything else."

306 Posts
13 Threads

A surprised look crossed her face. "Aye?" she asked. And then she sighed, knowing it was a little more complicated than that. She was in love with the man, or so she thought she felt. It was much stronger and pleasant a feeling than her feelings for Angus, who she was starting to loathe with every fiber of her being. Why did he have to be such an asshole? "I hope so..." she murmured.

312 Posts
2 Threads

Betsy gives Ruth a gentle pat on the back. "Chin up luv. Now come, tell me all about what happened. I can't even imagine a man getting all worked up over me like that. It must have been quite the sight to see our meek Master Edward all riled up."

306 Posts
13 Threads

"He saw me cryin' and asked what was wrong, and I... I let it all out about Angus and... He just got so angry all of a sudden." She shifted Jacob on her shoulder and bit into her bottom lip for a moment. "Then we went to find Angus, and he gave him a dressin' down." Her eyes were a little wide. "Thing is, I don't think Angus heard a word he said, he was already three sheets to the wind."

312 Posts
2 Threads

"Well, that's certainly something," Betsy says rubbing her back softly. "I can hardly believe that Master Edward would do all that if I hadn't been the one to draw the bath fer him to do it." He'd not gotten proper clean in some time, not on his own initiative at any rate.

306 Posts
13 Threads

"I understand why he feels so strongly though," she whispered. Her sigh was tired as she did it. Jacob seemed to sigh against her and fall asleep. For a moment, she forgot the conversation and looked at the little one. "I oughtta take him to his cradle and rest meself," she murmured, "I'm tired."

312 Posts
2 Threads

"Aye, that sounds like it will be just what you need. You go rest up." Betsy gives her one last affectionate pat on the back before she helps Ruth get back to her room. Making sure the dazed woman didn't have an accident or the like.

306 Posts
13 Threads

Ruth took herself to her room and lay on her bed. She was like that, wide awake, for quite some time before she actually slept. She woke up just before supper time, and decided that since she had her day off, she would eat her supper with Edward. Even as he was a torture to her poor mind, she wanted to see him.

312 Posts
2 Threads

The process of eating super with Edward was rather simple despite him being, ostensible, the master of the house. She simply had to ask and he was happy to allow her to share his meal. The man was far too kind to say no to such a polite request. Even if there was a certain cruelty in his kindness when it was combined with his seeming obliviousness to her feelings.