Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] [CW] Ripper [Market, Shops and Spas]

339 Posts
19 Threads

Pronouns: She, her
Height: 5'11"

"You did it... You killed all of those people...?" she whispered when he hauled her into his arms and put the gun to her head. She was shaking violently with fear.
The Fourth, actually

19 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 5'8"

"It's your fault! If you hadn't have run away, so many people wouldn't be dead. You were my salvation! How could you make me do this?" He sobbed and spittle flew from his mouth in his fury. Then he pointed the gun at his sister, "I should kill you too, putting your nose where it doesn't belong."

He dragged his wife closer, his arm around her neck. He was satisfied at the gagging noise she made. Good, suffer, he thought evily. He turned with Sonia toward the Madam and leveled the gun on her. "You let her leave, didn't you? It's as much your fault as it is hers!"

And suddenly, he was staring at the barrel of a pistol himself.

His own sister was pointing it at him. And then another as the man he recognized from around the brothel came barreling out with his own gun pointed at him. It was Marcus.

105 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, Inspector
Height: 5'7"

He nearly choked out to the reporter to pull himself together, when all hell seemed to break loose! Suddenly guns were drawn and there was a standoff happening. He had to do something to help. "If ye have a gun, man, ye'd better get it out now or someone else is gonna die." With that, he slammed out of yet another secret door and leveled his pistol at the head of the crazed maniac. "Let her go, Magnus."

"Why?!" spat the man. And then he cocked his own pistol. All of a sudden, the room was filled with several ear-splitting shots, at least three, if not more, in a rapid succession of volleys.

He watched blood bloom over the crisp, white shirt of the maniac. But who shot him???
The Fourth, actually

19 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him
Height: 5'8"

Magnus dropped the gun and then looked down at his chest with disbelief. "You shot me..." he said to nobody in particular. "I can't believe you fucking shot me..." Those were his last words as he fell, taking Sonia with him. He was dead in a matter of moments, bleeding out.

188 Posts
3 Threads

The gun! Gareth pulled it out of the inside of his coat, but he was still reeling. He peeked out, but didn't step out. Yes, the man was holding a woman at gunpoint, and then pointed the gun at Pearl, but there was no way Gareth was going to attempt to shoot the maniac. He wasn't that sure of his aim.

The next moment, all hell broke loose and he threw himself down, covering his head.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

Pearl watched in horror as her brother died there in front of her. She had shot the pistol that Gareth had lent her, but she was pretty sure hers ended up in the ceiling. "Magnus!" she cried out and dropped the weapon, her hands going over her mouth. "He's dead!" she cried out. Of course she was grief stricken because it was her brother, but he deserved what he got. She moved to help Sonia get out of the grip of her brother, and then moved to her knees at his head. She put his head in her lap and wept for the brother who had taught her to throw a punch. What had happened to him??

144 Posts
5 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3
Alias: BlackAck

In the aftermath, PC Neil scrambled to his feet, attempting to gather his wits. He had never experienced something like this. He rushed to the side of the weeping girl and the fallen man. With a tidy round, red, hole in the front of his chest, and that fixed glassy stare it was clear to him that this man was no longer a threat. Yet, the police doctor would have to certify actual death.

"Everybody back! This is now the scene of a crime." he announced loudly.

"Come away, Miss, please." Neil leant down to take her arm and gently coax her away "You there, want to give a hand with 'er?" Neil said to a familiar looking youth in flat cap.

286 Posts
8 Threads

Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

At the constable's urging, Joe made his way forward. He'd never seen a man die before, so was just sort of going through the motions. 

"Pearl," he said softly "We need to let the police work. Take my hand, you'll be safe with me." Joe said.  He glanced at the policeman who studied him briefly.

"Do I know ye?" asked the lawman curiously.

"I don't think so." replied Joe.
Posting Freak

770 Posts
24 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'2"

"He's d-d-dead..." she said in shock. Had she killed her brother? She couldn't have. Hands were tugging her away from the brother who had taught her how to stand up for herself... He wasn't the same man as he had been. What had made him do the things he did? She shook as she pressed herself against Joe, her head buried against his chest as she began to weep, not for the monster, but for the brother that once was.

188 Posts
3 Threads

Ooooooooh shit. Now he was at a crime scene. He could sneak away, but Pearl and that investigator had seen him and it would be suspicious. He slipped out of his hiding place and moved to the back of the room, far away from the dead bodies.

This was probably not a good moment to do interviews.