Pronouns: He/Him
Plotter: Joe's Jotter
Height: 5 feet 10
Alias: BlackAck

Oh God

195 Posts
7 Threads

Height: 5'8''

Bill didn't know exactly what he wanted to say. If Joe had been younger he'd probably not say anything at all, but give him a good hiding instead if the Sergeant wouldn't stop him. Perhaps he just wanted to see it was true in the first place. With John would certainly have been angry and disappointed, but less surprised. But Joseph wasn't like this. He had gotten into some mischief as a child, but he was gentle and good at heart. He didn't do things that made the big boss come own from wherever to personally sack him, he didn't get drunk, he didn't insult police officers. Bill's knuckles turned white again while he followed the Sergeant.

He stepped into the cold cell and looked down at the pathetic mess that was his son. His moustache twitched. His fists balled tighter. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" he demanded. His words echoed of the walls.

286 Posts
8 Threads

With his father towering over him Joe felt very small and helpless in that moment, like he was a child again.

"I'm sorry, sir." he mumbled, his eyes downcast, finding his shoes most interesting. Even if he told him, would his father understand?

195 Posts
7 Threads

"I doubt yer sober enough for tha'! But ye will be!" William raged. His words sounded louder in the hollow, tiled space that was Joe's cell. "Ye better be glad ye spend the night in this cell and not under my roof!" He breathed heavily. The shouting only made him angrier, as it tended to do.

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe cowered and winced at his father's outburst. Now was not the time for explanations.

"Is that true? Keepin' me 'ere oer night?" Joe weakly asked the Sergeant standing in the door.

144 Posts
5 Threads

Plotter: Beat's by Bert
Height: 6 feet 3

"You'll face the magistrate tomorrow for yer words to Constable Neil." said the officer.

195 Posts
7 Threads

"I hope yer proud of yerself lad," Bill said in a voice that made it very clear he was certainly not proud.

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe didn't remember saying rude words to the constabular, but there were a few things he didn't remember just now. He merely nodded silently. After a time, his wits and courage returned.

"Sir," he looked up at his father "I know I'm in bother, but ye must believe me, it weren't all my doin'. I can explain."

195 Posts
7 Threads

"Shut up!" Bill's words cut through the air. "I don't care to hear right now why ye were fired. Did someone force t' booze down yer throat?! Well?!"

286 Posts
8 Threads

Joe's courage failed him again and he muttered a soft "no.." The drinking had been entirely his doing.