Home Rules Plot Member List View Today's Posts
Hello, guest!
or Register?

[Complete] A Rose & Her Thorns [The British Isles]

448 Posts
2 Threads

Pronouns: He, Him, His
Height: 6'4"

"How could I say no to such a polite demand?" He asks her with a snort of amusement as he wraps an arm around her shoulders, letting her snuggle in for extra warmth against the chill of the outside. It was an early spring day and the snow was thawing but now quite gone yet.

353 Posts
3 Threads

Pronouns: She, Her
Height: 5'5"

"I was afraid you would say no because I am a woman, but you said yes." She chuckled and snuggled into him. She closed her eyes for a moment, relishing the feel of the warmth between them.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"My experience has taught me that only fools dismiss women. Since the act of doing... well far too much is considered off-limits to them, they tend to work extremely hard when you give them a chance. As you proved during our little adventure, you comported yourself far better than Mister Scott." He says with a laugh.

353 Posts
3 Threads

"I did all I could not to call him a slimy toad to his face," she said seriously, and then laughed. "Why, he almost ruined the fun and that couldn't happen, now could it?" She laughed again. "But yes, I wanted to do the work, so I did it."

448 Posts
2 Threads

"The man certainly was a stick in the mud. I looked into some of his work afterward. From what I can gather he was hoping to write an article that would embarrass me for going on a wild goose hunt." He says shaking his head. "But he is not worth our time to discuss."

353 Posts
3 Threads

"You're right... Not when there is a much better looking, and kinder man to speak of and to." She grinned and leaned a little more into him, pressing her lips to his cheek.

448 Posts
2 Threads

"Indeed." He says with a chuckle as he leans in, capturing her lips for a brief kiss. Then they are arriving at their destination and Quentin gets out of the car, opening her door for her.

353 Posts
3 Threads

She got out of the car once her door was open and followed him where he went. "I cannot wait to eat. I won't lie," she said laughing. Her mouth curled into a smile as she slipped her arm through his once again.

448 Posts
2 Threads

They step through the arch into Covent garden heading over to The Simpsons in the Strand. The smell of their signature roast could be smelled as they opened the door, a scent fit to make one's stomach grumble. "Then it is fortunate we have arrived."

353 Posts
3 Threads

The aroma hit her and she salivated. She had found herself hungry a little more as of meeting him. First all the work in the adventure in the cave, and then, well, obvious things, and now walking around for hours looking at flowers and plants. She sighed in delight and murmured, "Grand."